Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am embarrassed to say my wt but I have posted it all over so my start or highest wt is 448 I am 5 ft 71/2 inches tall which makes my bmi 70. I was a little less when I started this process but started a goodbye to food binge that had me gain to my highest wt. I have since started a data entry of all I eat on myfitnesspal that helped me lose 8 lbs. I then did 3 days of Optifast and now I am doing low carb meat - Protein veggies fruit and no " white" refined sugar, potato , and Pasta. I am required to do two weeks of optifast pre op.

September members sounds good? Any other sept surgery peeps wanna join us. If so how do like the name?

September members sounds good? Any other sept surgery peeps wanna join us. If so how do like the name?

Tentative date of September 19. It is getting close and I feel like there is so much I have to get done.

Ok let's do this I will start a thread called September Members !

Let's support each other in our pre op time through our surgeries and onto our new lives with this awesome tool. See you all there.

Ok I started SEPTEMBER MEMBERS in the pre op RNY area of the forum

Come one and all having their surgery in sept 2012 for support and friends going through this life changing surgery for a better life

Tentative date of September 19. It is getting close and I feel like there is so much I have to get done.

I put my list of things I have gotten and those I still need to get done in the September members thread

Come join on the new thread....

I went today and got my phys eval very easy simple questions she sliding even talk to me a hour get my edg on thurs and do a weigh in on 22 which I HAVE to lose a little over ten pounds Bc of insurance and I have my nutrition eval and last weigh in sept 14 hopefully I can them get a sooner date then November 8th I wish I could have kept sept 18th date but they said just wasn't enough time still makes me so mad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches