Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fudge This

Ok I'm on my second week of liquids only pre op..... I'm absolutely bored of chocolate shakes, pudding, Jello, broths, and yogurts. What can I do now? Doctor is making me do 3 weeks (wtf) can you guys please help lol. I cheated today and had slice off cheese. I want to get past this boredom so I dont have the urge to cheat again. Any ideas?

Hang in there it's hard.

I did everything I could to keep to keep from slipping wash all the dish like 10 times in a row my floor is so clean you could eat of it yum food (sorry) .go for walks .

My surgery was monday 5 days later I don't want food

Hang in there sorry I'm not much help we all have to find it in our selfs for this is the hardest thing I have ever done.

A piece of cheese isn't cheating & your lucky you kept it down. I was basically throwing up non stop for 30 days.

I know it sucks but it's totally worth it! And honestly you get more than what many others get! I couldn't have yogurt or any of that. My chocolate shakes I added flavour extracts like coconut, orange or banana and that helped big time!

By the 3rd week I was on modified soft foods like mashed potatoes, Soup, etc. very soft - mushy food. Can you have soup? at least you will feel like you are having regular food. Believe me you pouch will tell you if you are eating something you are not suppose to have - LOL

By the 3rd week I was on modified soft foods like mashed potatoes' date=' Soup, etc. very soft - mushy food. Can you have soup? at least you will feel like you are having regular food. Believe me you pouch will tell you if you are eating something you are not suppose to have - LOL[/quote']

I'm still on my pre op diet lol

Do what u can to follow, but I will be honest. I slipped a few times. The big thing I think is carbs and losing the weight your doctor requires prior to surgery. My surgery was 7/24 and all went well even though I slipped. But I made sure to not have any carbs. I am not a Dr. Though so make sure u try your hardest to follow his/her requirements.

I get eat instant grits and cream of wheat. Ask about that. Ni found some awesome Protein Shakes called Oh Yea! Got them at Vitiam Shop. You can get at GMC also. Cookies and Cream is the best the others are a little chaulkey.

I am on my 2nd day and the first was hard by the time 3:00pm came. And today there are a lot I mean a lot of food commercials one but to today is better so far. I can have deck of cards size chicken, flay of fish or turcky . I had fish and grits last night and I think that helped a lot. My friend at work and my husband are really feeling sorry they that are eating in front of me but I told then they, can't be like that just eat. Makes me feel good that they are wanting to support me but not make me uncomfortable.

Ok I'm on my second week of liquids only pre op..... I'm absolutely bored of chocolate shakes' date=' pudding, Jello, broths, and yogurts. What can I do now? Doctor is making me do 3 weeks (wtf) can you guys please help lol. I cheated today and had slice off cheese. I want to get past this boredom so I dont have the urge to cheat again. Any ideas?[/quote']

Stick to it, it's so important it's not only to loose weight before surgery, it's to shrink your liver, to gain access to your stomach. Your liver is the second biggest organ in the human body, your skin being the biggest. Not sticking to pre op my cause your surgery to be postponed, a girl I was in with didn't stick to it, they opened her up and she had such a fatty liver they just stitched her back up and didn't attempt the surgery. It sounds like your doing a great job don't ruin it, it's going to be so worth it I promise. Keep it up your going to feel great when you get on the scales the morning of your surgery xx

You are on a journey that will quite literally change your life in ways you can barely imagine. Three months from now this three weeks will seem like a very small price to pay. You're gonna love the new you!!

thank you all for the encouraging words.