Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Most Embarrassing Moments...

Ever broke a chair, split your pants, got turned down for an amusement park ride in front of a ton of people?? What was ur most embarrassing moment?

Mine would b that I work in a military child development center. I work with one year olds who love me to pieces! They rub my thighs, play with my arm fat lol sleep so comfortably on me HOWEVER.....

We have rooms that have 4 yr olds and ugh every time I step foot in one of third rooms the children destroy me !!!! One time these 3 little girls were sitting at a table staring at me and whispering. Then one says pointing to her friend, "she said your big and fat" and I said "she did??" and she was like, "yeah and your hair looks ugly" and at that point I was mortified but tickled at how brutally honest children are. I have yet to step another foot in that room! :)

I've had a difficult getting through the turnstyles at our ballpark. Definitely embarrassing. Although best believe it won't happen again!

Oh jeez the list could go on and on!

I have been denied a seat on a roller coaster because my thighs were too big and couldn't put the bar down enough. After that I always made sure I could fit before going on but I can't wait until I don't have to do that anymore!

I have been wearin jeans before and the button popped off, embarrassing. Also tired of buying jeans constantly because of legs rubbing together and wearing down the jeans.

I HATE turnstiles. I always have to go on my tippy toes and go sideways and it's terrible.

Looking forward to the changes! I have already cut soda from my diet and I haven't had my consult yet :)

Well walking into a chicos with a friend who had the surgery last year and the woman behind the counter yelled to me do you understand what sizes we have in here. At first I thought she meant there off sizes but then she said we only go up to a 14. It's obvious I'm bigger. I was mortified. Then there are my huge thighs in plane seats. Ugh

Going into a plus size store and not being able to even fit into the size they Carrie :( also having the other students with my daughter make fun of her and me because she has a fat mom (that's embarrassing and extremely hurtful)

Trying to fit into some of trailer homes to get people out, having little old ladies tell me I don't look like I miss many meals. Planes, I hate how skinny people look at me when they know they are gonna have to sit next to me :(. Test driving cars an having the salesman go, well we should look ino something more full size for a hefty boy like you.

Not ever again, but I will also never be one that a heaver person had to worry about sitting next to them. Because we arnt nearly as shallow as those born with skinny genes

Ever broke a chair' date=' split your pants, got turned down for an amusement park ride in front of a ton of people?? What was ur most embarrassing moment?

Mine would b that I work in a military child development center. I work with one year olds who love me to pieces! They rub my thighs, play with my arm fat lol sleep so comfortably on me HOWEVER.....

We have rooms that have 4 yr olds and ugh every time I step foot in one of third rooms the children destroy me !!!! One time these 3 little girls were sitting at a table staring at me and whispering. Then one says pointing to her friend, "she said your big and fat" and I said "she did??" and she was like, "yeah and your hair looks ugly" and at that point I was mortified but tickled at how brutally honest children are. I have yet to step another foot in that room! :)[/quote']

My kids get picked on because of me.. I can handle the comments (hurtful yes but I move on) but my kids are really bothered by it and soo my heart breaks for them... My 6 year old is my biggest supporter though.. he tells me I'm not fat... I'm fluffy.. like his favorite stuffed animal! This morning while getting ready for work (I'm a home health nurse) I put on a scrub top that I couldn't wear 5 months ago (down. 30lbs so insurence will pay for my surgery) and he came down stairs and stopped mid step and looked at me and said " wow mama you look beautiful today...I like your work shirt... Your just less fluffy today then you were yesterday...good job" all three of my kids can't wait till i have the surgery so that I can go on rides @ Santa's Village with them.. right now I have to stand back and watch.. but not for much longer!!!!

Sent from my ANDROID RHYME using RNYTalk

Well walking into a chicos with a friend who had the surgery last year and the woman behind the counter yelled to me do you understand what sizes we have in here. At first I thought she meant there off sizes but then she said we only go up to a 14. It's obvious I'm bigger. I was mortified. Then there are my huge thighs in plane seats. Ugh

You should have gotten her fired. What a horrible person.

My most embarrassing moment was a few months ago (so I was already trying to get my rny) when the south florida fair came to town. I was with friends and kept ranting about my favorite ride and how much fun we'd have on it. Getting in the seat was hard enough because not only was it small but I had to jump up to even get in. I was then told to change seats 3 separate times in front of everyone there (which meant awkwardly jumping and squeezing my ass into the seat 3 times) until they finally told me sorry I was too fat to ride. I left while my other friends who were already strapped in got to ride. I have never been so humiliated in my entire life. I cried so much.

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgiversary: 6/11/12

I've had a difficult getting through the turnstyles at our ballpark. Definitely embarrassing. Although best believe it won't happen again!

Ugh been there, done that!

How rude????!!!!

Going into a plus size store and not being able to even fit into the size they Carrie :( also having the other students with my daughter make fun of her and me because she has a fat mom (that's embarrassing and extremely hurtful)

Awww :( it is hurtful I've had that happen too :(

Trying to fit into some of trailer homes to get people out' date=' having little old ladies tell me I don't look like I miss many meals. Planes, I hate how skinny people look at me when they know they are gonna have to sit next to me :(. Test driving cars an having the salesman go, well we should look ino something more full size for a hefty boy like you.

Not ever again, but I will also never be one that a heaver person had to worry about sitting next to them. Because we arnt nearly as shallow as those born with skinny genes[/quote']

I'll never be that one either!

My kids get picked on because of me.. I can handle the comments (hurtful yes but I move on) but my kids are really bothered by it and soo my heart breaks for them... My 6 year old is my biggest supporter though.. he tells me I'm not fat... I'm fluffy.. like his favorite stuffed animal! This morning while getting ready for work (I'm a home health nurse) I put on a scrub top that I couldn't wear 5 months ago (down. 30lbs so insurence will pay for my surgery) and he came down stairs and stopped mid step and looked at me and said " wow mama you look beautiful today...I like your work shirt... Your just less fluffy today then you were yesterday...good job" all three of my kids can't wait till i have the surgery so that I can go on rides @ Santa's Village with them.. right now I have to stand back and watch.. but not for much longer!!!!

Sent from my ANDROID RHYME using RNYTalk

Kids can be so cruel :( blame the parents!

You should have gotten her fired. What a horrible person.

My most embarrassing moment was a few months ago (so I was already trying to get my rny) when the south florida fair came to town. I was with friends and kept ranting about my favorite ride and how much fun we'd have on it. Getting in the seat was hard enough because not only was it small but I had to jump up to even get in. I was then told to change seats 3 separate times in front of everyone there (which meant awkwardly jumping and squeezing my ass into the seat 3 times) until they finally told me sorry I was too fat to ride. I left while my other friends who were already strapped in got to ride. I have never been so humiliated in my entire life. I cried so much.

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgiversary: 6/11/12

Omg....I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Wow. People just don't know how discriminatory they can be to people with weight issues.

I remember only riding the rides at Disney that had bigger seats for "adults" constantly messaging us the lines for everyone else etc.