Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Once We're Able To Eat Reg...heres A Protein Filled Breakfast!

This looks great! I'm going to try it in the morning!

Hey guys, for all you looking to eat pizza, I found one. The company name is EAT RITE. They make mini chicago style deep dish pizzas. They are around 200-300 calories, 3-5 carbs, and 20-35 grams of Protein depending on the flavor. I am 9 months out and still can not tolerate breads, pizza etc but I can tolerate these. Half of one pizza is enough for me, so I get two meals out of one pizza. The have tried the Breakfast pizza and just bought the Tres, Quattro and Cinco to try.

Thanks for the info! Do u order them online? Or is it in the grocery stores?

I found them at the local health food store' date=' but you can find them online at EATRITE.com.[/quote']

Jewels, how far out are you?

Mmm pizza. You have no idea how excited I am lol.

Hey guys, for all you looking to eat pizza, I found one. The company name is EAT RITE. They make mini chicago style deep dish pizzas. They are around 200-300 calories, 3-5 carbs, and 20-35 grams of Protein depending on the flavor. I am 9 months out and still can not tolerate breads, pizza etc but I can tolerate these. Half of one pizza is enough for me, so I get two meals out of one pizza. The have tried the breakfast pizza and just bought the Tres, Quattro and Cinco to try.

OK guys, I was so excited about this that I immediately Googled it to find out where to go with my wheel barrow and load up. Unfortunately, there are some concerns.

In the Google results I noticed this - http://www.myfoxny.com/story/18071984/false-nut - from Fox News. The article is dated May 2, 2012 and states in part:

• "We took the pizza and some other Eat-Rite products to a certified laboratory and had them tested. The tests found the Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Uno, which the label claims is 210 Calories really has 583 calories. The claim of 6 grams of fat is also bogus. Tests found 29 grams of fat. Instead of 7 grams of carbohydrates, there are 53 grams. We also tested Eat-Rite's Pizza Duo and got almost identical results, 577 calories, 28 grams of fat, and 53 grams of carbohydrates."

The article mentions Lisa Lillian, author of the "Hungry Girl" series of cookbooks. I have a number of her bestselling books and they are nothing short of outstanding. The Fox article states that "She [Lillian] heard from a lot of people that they were suspicious of this pizza." So I did a little more checking and found this - http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/965. Lillian states in part:

• Eat Rite = Eat WRONG?!

Just a friendly neighborhood HG warning -- if you happen to stumble upon pizzas or other frozen foods made by a brand called Eat Rite, be afraid. Be VERY afraid. We've heard LOTS of buzz from subscribers who are extremely skeptical of the accuracy of their nutrition labels.

She goes on to say:

• "Consider yourself warned. We were lured in by the personal pizzas years ago but ditched them when we finally admitted to ourselves that the buttery-tasting crust and puddles of oil that formed on top of 'em meant they probably had more than the 210 - 245 calories and 3 - 5g fat printed on the labels."

No one is sorrier than I am guys. Please don't shoot the messenger!

Thanks for the info, but man that sucks! I really liked their breakfast pizza. Grrrrr!

I absolutely feel your pain Jewels!

Ok I know the eat rite pizza are bad for you. But I got an email today from a company called VITALICOUS. They make muffins and muffin tops that are 90 calories, sugar free, have about 4-5 grs of Protein, 3-5 carbs and are full of Vitamins. The muffins are delicious. Well now they are making pizzas. Haven't checked them out nutrition wise but they looked and sounded good.

Wow - this looks amazing - http://site.vitalicious.com/vitapizza/compare.html . Only problem is very limited distribution so far. This should be a big hit! Hope it sells so fast they go to nationwide distribution!!

Wow - this looks amazing - http://site.vitalicious.com/vitapizza/compare.html . Only problem is very limited distribution so far. This should be a big hit! Hope it sells so fast they go to nationwide distribution!!

What about the Digiorno 200 calorie pizzas?

My family ordered pizza this weekend. I cut a piece in half and just pulled off the cheese and nushrooms and ate it. Mmm satisfied my craving!