Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im just at the beginning stages and my husband says he doesnt care what i do as long as it doesnt affext me. I told him what sipport meant and he said hes not babinf me and go to mental healgh for supporr emotionally any suggestions

Im just at the beginning stages and my husband says he doesnt care what i do as long as it doesnt affext me. I told him what sipport meant and he said hes not babinf me and go to mental healgh for supporr emotionally any suggestions

Sounds like you will have to do this on your own. It's possible you will have all of us here. Do you have support from your parents and friends? I wish you the best stay strong and do what is best for you. Maybe your hubby will come around.

Oh no I'm sorry :( my husband supports me 100% and that has helped me so far. You have all of us here that will support u :) support is very big especially to make this surgery work for u. I hope he starts supporting u soon.

I'm sorry best of luck to you.

I am a single mom of 3 so its going to be a long road for me too. But I believe it is totally possible and if you believe in yourself you will be a success. Hang in there!

What's up with these men!!! We ate each other support group.

It won't be easy, but hopefully we can all support and help each other. My husband eats more, smokes more and goes back and forth on his helpfulness since my surgery. I feel like I'm on a path towards health and happiness and my husband is going in the opposite direction.

Ik that feeling he wont give up his junk food he can eat a whole box of ice cream bars in one day plus

Surgeons and hospitals often have support groups and they are powerful. They usually have gastric bypass patients in all stages from pre-op to years post-op and everything in between. Great place to make friends since you have a lot in common right from the git-go. Most of these folks are open books and you can ask them anything that you can imagine and usually get an open, honest answer. Friends and other family members are usually supportive as well. And this forum - O M G! So many knowledgeable folks who are anxious to share their experiences and help anyone who needs it. You're on a life changing journey and the absence of one person's support cannot defeat your commitment. You're gonna love the new you!!

It won't be easy' date=' but hopefully we can all support and help each other. My husband eats more, smokes more and goes back and forth on his helpfulness since my surgery. I feel like I'm on a path towards health and happiness and my husband is going in the opposite direction.[/quote']

I feel you girl. My issue is I don't mind not eating but hearing I want pizza drives me nuts especially when I was a pizza lover.

were here for ya =)

Just leave him if he won't support you. Why deal with that?

She probably has a little more invested in him than to just leave him just to not deal with it. Husbands are people too. Don't give up on him, I'm sure he'll come around. She's just frustrated and I get that. Wishing you the best:)

Men are a---h--- they say one thing do the other.

Men are a---h--- they say one thing do the other.

Thats a very broad statement.