Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Victoria Secret! =)

Just thought I would share a happy moment......last week I took a leap and ordered a bra online from Victoria Secret. It fits perfect! Never in my entire life have I ever bought "pretty" bras " at the Victoria Secret! It was always Lane Bryant!!! Yay! Three months post op and I'm doing my happy dance!!!!

I am SO happy for you! I cant wait to have my surgery and join you as a VS shopper!! It's the little things like buying a "normal" bra and underware from a name brand store that make this a wonderful adventure!

I hope you have many more great nsv's like this!! Hey, you can save that one for me....cause I am sure you'll be losing a lot more...and will need to go down a few more sizes!

I'm also happy for you

AWESOME - Great work, VS has beautiful things... happy shopping :)

Yeah for you!!!!! That will be one of my NSv also ahhh Victorias secret !

What an awesome milestone!

Omg jealoussss. I would LOVE to buy a bra without needing to look for straps that'll hold in my back fat and looking for sizes in the 40's. I'm also super freakin' psyched to buy underwear that isn't elastic to hold in my tummy. Hell maybe even a thong! :3

Ps what is an nsv?

Omg jealoussss. I would LOVE to buy a bra without needing to look for straps that'll hold in my back fat and looking for sizes in the 40's. I'm also super freakin' psyched to buy underwear that isn't elastic to hold in my tummy. Hell maybe even a thong! :3

Ps what is an nsv?

I heard thong. I hate when the thong disappear & your wondering where the he'll it went LMFAO

That's so great !! I have been shopping at VS also I used to wear a 44 ddd an know I wear a 38dd an size large undies !! It's so wonderful to know that I dnt have just lane bryant of fashion bug anymore , Anyways great job keep up the awesome success !!!!

Thanks everyone! I was a size 44 DD .....and three months post op I'm now able to wear a 38 DD!! I haven't tried new panties yet but I think I'm going to have to really soon. Now that I know the bra fit out if the catalog I'm not embarrassed to go inside the store....lol. I hope they sell briefs because unfortunately the tummy skin needs to be held firm into something. Lol. ( I know gross huh?) All I can say is I'm for sure buying those Slimpressions Shapewear after the summer.

I've been a 38b since high school 4 kids and 110 pounds later still a 38b. Now the size of my arse has tripled

I've been a 38b since high school 4 kids and 110 pounds later still a 38b. Now the size of my arse has tripled

Me too ! I never gain weight in my boobs ! Im still a 38b as well ... On a good day !

I always wished I could turn my belly into boobs.

I wish my boobs would just go away. I'm a 44F! I've gone down two band sizes and two cup sizes since surgery. I hate my boobies!