Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

From shoulder to wrist would do it all over again hurts like hell and still needs color on shoulder that will be done the 15 of August

post-17912-13813809838426_thumb.jpg

post-17912-13813809839145_thumb.jpg

I just got one done 3 days ago

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

post-17246-13813809839842_thumb.jpg

I have six tattoos. I plan on getting one that covers my whole back, a dragon

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

I'm most definitely getting a tramp stamp......have always wanted one but was never "small" enough to feel comfortable to get it done!

I have a tramp stamp on my lower back that I bet you will love!!! I actually got it a few years ago when I was heavy.

post-17356-13813809842103_thumb.jpg

I have a tramp stamp on my lower back that I bet you will love!!! I actually got it a few years ago when I was heavy.

Omg girl.....your right I do love it! But you never know what might happen but I would however get his name on me after being married for a certain number of years!

I plan on getting a few more. Right now I have a tramp stamp of a frog on my back (my maiden name was Hopper). I plan on getting an infinity symbol because my 2 boys always tell me they love me "infinity", and I will do something for the weight loss.

Omg girl.....your right I do love it! But you never know what might happen but I would however get his name on me after being married for a certain number of years!

My brother in law got his ex girl on his arm they broke up. He got together with someone else redid the name to new then wife. After about 22 years they divorced. I wouldn't personally get a man name on my body. 22 years it's a life tome with someone. Look at me 16 1/2 Years one regretful tattoo but I dont want hubby name on my body. What if we divorce in 3 years?

I thought about getting my highest weight on my palm below my thumb so when I picked up a fork or food I would see it. I want something but have not decided yet

Well I have 4 tattoos already including a tramp stamp that I got when I was 18 but I plan on getting a tattoo on each hip :)

I went through the most painful heart break I've ever known. So I chose to get a tat to remind me never to forget. The breakup happened two days before valentines day. I had my heart broken on valentines day when I was 15 and never forgot it. So I got this on my left shoulder blade. It now has a small triangle shaped web under her legs. I plan on getting a widow coming down on a single string from my neck to my back.

post-13456-1381380984538_thumb.jpg

I thought about getting my highest weight on my palm below my thumb so when I picked up a fork or food I would see it. I want something but have not decided yet

That is actually an awesome idea. I'd do it but would be way too scared to have a visible tattoo in the job field i'm going in to. Would be hard to get hired

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgiversary: 6/11/12

What's a tramp stamp?

What's a tramp stamp?

Lower back tattoo

I'm 5 days post op and a few months from now I plan on getting on my collar bone "imperfection is beauty" I already have two one on my ankle n one on my wrist