Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey take a breath n count to.10 he is a Man Im pretty sure he didnt know it was a plus size store because they dnt really have to many stores that cater to men so he prbly thought every time she goes there she finds something nice so give the.poor guy.a break

Big n tall? And I don't like the "well he's a man" excuse. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt her feelings but he should be thinking before he speaks

I know but I felt like he knew that Lane Bryant was a big girl store. Now I'm not so big so I felt like he was telling me I was big. It's just my own insecurities that I'm working on.

I'm sure he prob didn't realize.. He probably thought like another poster said that oh, she normally finds pretty stuff there. I know all about those insecurities!! I'm finding the emotional aspect of retraining my brain to see myself as an average size person rather than plus size is far more difficult then the physical changes that have occurred with my body. It's all such a huge learning curve!

I'm sure he prob didn't realize.. He probably thought like another poster said that oh' date=' she normally finds pretty stuff there. I know all about those insecurities!! I'm finding the emotional aspect of retraining my brain to see myself as an average size person rather than plus size is far more difficult then the physical changes that have occurred with my body. It's all such a huge learning curve![/quote']

Yeah it is a big adjustment. I know my fiancé wasn't meaning to hurt my feelings. I didn't freak out on him it was more in how I felt. Shopping is fun and scary. I enjoy buying smaller clothes but I spend a lot more time worrying if tey look good or not now. Clothes that I can wear cuz I'm smaller I'm still some times to insecure to wear. It takes the mind a little while to cautch up the body. I'm working on it I know I will get there:-). Thanks for your support. I've seen a lot of your posts and you have been really helpful.

Hey take a breath n count to.10 he is a Man Im pretty sure he didnt know it was a plus size store because they dnt really have to many stores that cater to men so he prbly thought every time she goes there she finds something nice so give the.poor guy.a break

I know that he didn't intentionally hurt me that's why I let it go. But like I said it is my own insecurities that I have to deal with. Oh and he did know it was a plus size store we had discussed it many times before that I couldn't wait till I couldn't shop there anymore.

Big n tall? And I don't like the "well he's a man" excuse. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt her feelings but he should be thinking before he speaks

Thanks lady :-) I knew you would totally get it!

Yeah it is a big adjustment. I know my fiancé wasn't meaning to hurt my feelings. I didn't freak out on him it was more in how I felt. Shopping is fun and scary. I enjoy buying smaller clothes but I spend a lot more time worrying if tey look good or not now. Clothes that I can wear cuz I'm smaller I'm still some times to insecure to wear. It takes the mind a little while to cautch up the body. I'm working on it I know I will get there:-). Thanks for your support. I've seen a lot of your posts and you have been really helpful.

I'm sure we will get there!! Just gotta believe what everyone else sees is the real new us! I have dealt a lot with my insecurity and some days it's worse than others. Just be patient with yourself and know that you have come sooo far! Be proud of yourself girl ;)

I'm sure we will get there!! Just gotta believe what everyone else sees is the real new us! I have dealt a lot with my insecurity and some days it's worse than others. Just be patient with yourself and know that you have come sooo far! Be proud of yourself girl ;)

Thanks Mary I'm trying. I reached a huge goal of having lost 100lbs and I feel great! . Step by step my mind will catch up with my body:-)

Someone please tell me that it gets easier and i will be ale to enjoy food again (but in smaller portion) #!! I am on day 3 of pre op liquid diet. (DOS 9-10-12) this Monday! Was feeling miserable last night thinking "what if i dont lose any weight" "will i ever be able to eat like a normal person" will i still be hungry after surgery???? I need encouragement today friends!!

Someone please tell me that it gets easier and i will be ale to enjoy food again (but in smaller portion) #!! I am on day 3 of pre op liquid diet. (DOS 9-10-12) this Monday! Was feeling miserable last night thinking "what if i dont lose any weight" "will i ever be able to eat like a normal person" will i still be hungry after surgery???? I need encouragement today friends!!

Hang In there - everyday gets better! If your getting the bypass, u will lose weight. It may be slow or super fast, but not having a stomach pretty much guarantees it for you. Do you really want to go back to eating like a normal person? I think after surgery your definition or normal will change. It's amazing how little food we need to feel hungry and satisfied. Start focusing on positive like cute clothes, fitting comfortably, etc... Why do u want WLS the most?

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

You will loose weight! You will be able to eat everything in moderation, you will not be hungry at the beginning but it will come back. You will enjoy food I dare to say even more once yor appetite returns. It will be difficult at the beginning but doable, and once you start seeing, feeling progress you will be grateful you chose to make yourself healthy. I am 8 yrs post-op and just had a revision on 8/20 and am thankful everyday for WLS!

Thanks! I needed that!!! I didn't really mean"like a normal person" i guess...i meant more like, my Ninja being put away and enjoying the chewing of food again..lol in small portions, of course.... I am having this done for my health and for my family, we are raising six great kids and i want to be around a long time to see them grow up and watch them raise my grand babies one day..