Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Happen I Thought Everything Was Fine :(

Really? He is an idiot

Lol, yeah... He is.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using RNYTalk

My hubby likes it when we go out to eat because he knows I will have lunch for the next 2 days at least- very cost effective if you think about if

My hubby likes it when we go out to eat because he knows I will have lunch for the next 2 days at least- very cost effective if you think about if

This is true. I got the $7.99 special a Boston market for the kids. They all ate. I got a few bites of mash potatoes.

Alright...im gonna go out on a limb..... have you done a self check on yourself? Im in marriage #2. 1st one lasted 19 years....my currnt marriage 10 yrs. Are you givng all you can to the relationship or have you drew a line and formed boundaries, like im doing things this way not what is best for us. Take the roaches.... are you constantly trying to get rid of them or have you given up. You keeptrying...one day you will succeed. Do u leave pkgs open? Put them in a ziploc bag. Dont leave dishes ever in the sink overnite. Clean your surfaces often and youll get them. I could go on and on.... but you have anew you.... just make sure your doing all you can for your mate. Im a packrat.... hub is slightly ocd. His expectations make me a better person. The more i do for him the more he gives me back twice as much in return. I have him to speed me up... he has me t slow him down... i wish you all the very very best. Having the Good Lord daily as a referee in your marriage cant do nothing but help. I am sorry if i offended you in any way. Take care

Alright...im gonna go out on a limb..... have you done a self check on yourself? Im in marriage #2. 1st one lasted 19 years....my currnt marriage 10 yrs. Are you givng all you can to the relationship or have you drew a line and formed boundaries' date=' like im doing things this way not what is best for us. Take the roaches.... are you constantly trying to get rid of them or have you given up. You keeptrying...one day you will succeed. Do u leave pkgs open? Put them in a ziploc bag. Dont leave dishes ever in the sink overnite. Clean your surfaces often and youll get them. I could go on and on.... but you have anew you.... just make sure your doing all you can for your mate. Im a packrat.... hub is slightly ocd. His expectations make me a better person. The more i do for him the more he gives me back twice as much in return. I have him to speed me up... he has me t slow him down... i wish you all the very very best. Having the Good Lord daily as a referee in your marriage cant do nothing but help. I am sorry if i offended you in any way. Take care[/quote']

Hi nope I don't get offended. Yes I clean often. I don't leave dishes in the sink over night. I use boric acid. I'm trying to get rid of the roaches. My neighbors don't help by throwing there beer bottles like every 2/3 days out. I'm not giving up. I'm gonna try to get rid if them ASAP so I can take some of the furniture with me. I don't want it with roach infectation to take it to a new clean place.

About the roaches .... They are nearly impossible to kill by cleaning alone and i belive that it has nothing to do with keeping a clean house. We moved in to a brand new housethat we built. Everything was brand new. After a week i saw a roach!!! They live in the sewage and just pop out off any hole thats not been sprayed.

Tell your husband that he needs to deal wirh calling a exterinator.!!

The rest of his rant sadly sounds like he is just scared of the changes that are happening to u, and doesnt know how to handle it. Imagine how we would feel if our chubby hub suddenly over a very short period of time changed in to this fit, confident, more attrractive and thin person. I think i would feel very unsecure of everything too. Just him time, love and reasurance that u are still u!!

About the roaches .... They are nearly impossible to kill by cleaning alone and i belive that it has nothing to do with keeping a clean house. We moved in to a brand new housethat we built. Everything was brand new. After a week i saw a roach!!! They live in the sewage and just pop out off any hole thats not been sprayed.

Tell your husband that he needs to deal wirh calling a exterinator.!!

The rest of his rant sadly sounds like he is just scared of the changes that are happening to u' date=' and doesnt know how to handle it. Imagine how we would feel if our chubby hub suddenly over a very short period of time changed in to this fit, confident, more attrractive and thin person. I think i would feel very unsecure of everything too. Just him time, love and reasurance that u are still u!![/quote']

I got stick traps all over but they are smart & not sticking on.

He has improve. We are working hard on saving this marriage.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I swear men drive me crazie!!! My husband is soo super sweet and then a complete asshole at the same time!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I swear men drive me crazie!!! My husband is soo super sweet and then a complete asshole at the same time!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Sounds like mine