Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 Weeks Before The Surgery...

...And I get dumped by my boyfriend of 3 years. What kind of bs is that?

Big hugs, but pp is right. Use it as ur all around fresh start.

keep your head up! Just think you just lost a couple hundred pounds of poop!

He's wasn't worth your time. We are your support group!!! You will see down the road you will find a better & worth it man.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe when your ready, you can meet some of the nice guys on this site who you can share experiences with.

I dumped my boyfriend of five years after surgery as he had serious issues with other guys hitting on me. Forget that guy, he's not worth it. :)

He is not worth your time take it from a guy if he dumped you because you are going to change your looks he didn't love u for you

He is not worth your time take it from a guy if he dumped you because you are going to change your looks he didn't love u for you

That's right big don

Agree with you big don! Just be thankfull as hard as it is that you found out now!

Awww I'm sorry to hear your going through this... But keep your head up girl; if he can't be there to support you now he certainly does not deserve you. I agree with some of the other posts: new you, new love, new lease on life! Go out there and live the best life you can-- you don't have time for those who cannot stand by your side!

Some men are A****** H**** They don't derserve a good woman.

Oh my gosh everyone! Your support is so overwhelming. I really appreciate it.

My boyfriend and I have been talking the past couple days and we're gonna try and with things out. I'm a little nervous to see what happens since he bailed so quickly this time. I get it's been a tough time but in a matter of two weeks I lost my job, found out I was having this surgery in less than a month and got super sick. So it's been a very up and down two weeks.

It's been 3 years though and I'm stop not ready to just give that up.

Thanks again for all the love though. It helped me so much the past couple days. <3

I do hope things end up working out. My hubby & I are having so much fun. I'm so happy. Taking photos together enjoying life instead of fighting all the time.

At first it look like we were gonna end the marriage me sorta sick & he was supported but now I'm happy & spending time with family.

Sorry to hear this...but don't give up.