Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Omg! Supporting Hubby

I guess my hubby is now realizing I'm taking my life style change seriously. Since he is my partner & any body change affects or improve the marriage. I asked him since he will be helping me pay for plastic surgery. If I can do a boob lift & lift my arm. He looked at me & said yes. I guess it's ok. So in 2 years or so I'll be doing a mommy make over. Thanks Charlie

My husband told me whatever makes me happy we will manage to obtain. So if my insurance won't pay for the "apron" removal we'll be figuring out what needs to be done so I can have that done. I already know I'm going to need to have it removed because of the way my body is now. While I'm going in for that I'm planning on getting a boob lift as well. Not so sure on the arm surgery yet...but, I'm not saying no to it yet. I hear that arm one is the most painful because they rub against your body but, I've heard some surgeons are doing it a different way now instead of slicing down the inside of your arm for the length of your biceps they are going across and pulling the skin up........need to research that a bit more though. :) So I'll be in the same boat with the plastics after. I think quite a few folks are.

My husband told me whatever makes me happy we will manage to obtain. So if my insurance won't pay for the "apron" removal we'll be figuring out what needs to be done so I can have that done. I already know I'm going to need to have it removed because of the way my body is now. While I'm going in for that I'm planning on getting a boob lift as well. Not so sure on the arm surgery yet...but' date=' I'm not saying no to it yet. I hear that arm one is the most painful because they rub against your body but, I've heard some surgeons are doing it a different way now instead of slicing down the inside of your arm for the length of your biceps they are going across and pulling the skin up........need to research that a bit more though. :) So I'll be in the same boat with the plastics after. I think quite a few folks are.[/quote']

Yeah I want to feel good about my self. My arm is hanging right now so as I lose weight it hangs more but until I fix it no one needs to see my arms Lolz... I do need a lift & tummy tucks that's a must. My hubby is gonna help me pay for it & I'm saving money my self. I think I need $10,000 or more. Let's see I'll talk to the surgeon & see how much.

Awesome... it meas so much when you have 110% support from your hubby :) Sounds like you have a really great guy :) Just be careful in your choice of surgeons because there are butchers out there !!!

I'm so happy to hear your husband supporting you after all of your hardwork. My husband is pretty much still sucking right now. He came home last night from work grabbed a pint of ice cream and started eating it right in front of me. I really thought he would be drawing me a bath or trying to hold me. But he's proven to only be a provider - work and sleep.< /p>

I'm so happy to hear your husband supporting you after all of your hardwork. My husband is pretty much still sucking right now. He came home last night from work grabbed a pint of ice cream and started eating it right in front of me. I really thought he would be drawing me a bath or trying to hold me. But he's proven to only be a provider - work and sleep.

That sucks! I think my hubby couldn't believe it & though I would stop cooking but I haven't changed anything. For the first time he made a joke saying stop showing off your legs just because your slimming down. I thought that was cute. He's loving the smaller belly he says it doesn't get in the way & it did always bother me having a big stomach.

I'm so happy to hear your husband supporting you after all of your hardwork. My husband is pretty much still sucking right now. He came home last night from work grabbed a pint of ice cream and started eating it right in front of me. I really thought he would be drawing me a bath or trying to hold me. But he's proven to only be a provider - work and sleep.

Your hubby will get around to it & that ducks eating ice cream in front of you.

Yes he has come around big time the past day or two. I think he's not use to me.being so down or damn unhappy. Pic of us last year before surgery in central perk. Lol park.

post-17641-13813809813459_thumb.jpg

Yes he has come around big time the past day or two. I think he's not use to me.being so down or damn unhappy. Pic of us last year before surgery in central perk. Lol park.

So you like vanilla in a non racial way? You guys look great together. Glad he is coming around to it. It's hard not having a support of a spouse.

I feel bad for the ladies that don't get enough support from their hubby's mine supported me and still does to the fullest an it helps so much. He's even gunna pay for my plastic surgeries, I didn't think he would be so supportive I thought he was gunna pull a insecurity thing on me an make things hard or what not but he didn't he's been so great!! I prey that some of the ladies that are going through a tuff time somehow get the support they need from their spouses

I feel bad for the ladies that don't get enough support from their hubby's mine supported me and still does to the fullest an it helps so much. He's even gunna pay for my plastic surgeries' date=' I didn't think he would be so supportive I thought he was gunna pull a insecurity thing on me an make things hard or what not but he didn't he's been so great!! I prey that some of the ladies that are going through a tuff time somehow get the support they need from their spouses[/quote']

I hope so.

So you like vanilla in a non racial way? You guys look great together. Glad he is coming around to it. It's hard not having a support of a spouse.

Lol. Mami you are too funny. I like over 6 feet with muscles. Any color. :)

Lol. Mami you are too funny. I like over 6 feet with muscles. Any color. :)

I like them the same way.