Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things You Don't Have To Worry About When Your Not Fat

• Being able to put on pantyhose with it tearing from my thighs being so huge.

• Being able to shop with my mom' date=' friends, etc without having to stop at the "plus" side (usually hidden in a dark corner) because nothing fits in the "normal" side.

[/quote']

Omg I ruin every pair of panty hose after the first use. And it IS in a dark secluded section, what is up with that?!

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgiversary: 6/11/12

I gave up on panty hose years ago becauze of it

LOL. HOW ABOUT BEING ABLE TO WRAP MYSELF IN A REGULAR TOWEL NOT A POOL OR BEACH TOWEL

Actually being the weight listed on my drivers license!

Me too girl!!!

You all are TOO funny!

Things *I'm* looking forward to:

Not making that GRUNT noise getting up from sitting ~ or when you plop down

Having a lap for my nephew to sit in ~ one that's not already taken up by belly fat

Being able to shave the lady bits without having to maneuver rolls out of the way

Walking into a store and buying whatever I want ~ not just whatever fits

Not having to constantly shove the fat back into my pants, or adjust sleeveless shirts to cover those between-the-armpit-and-chest fat blobs

Laying on my side in bed and not having my belly become a "lard-a-lanche" (avalanche of lard!)

Running up and down the 49 steps to the theater mezzanine and not getting on headset sounding like I'm going to have a heart attack.

Going out and feeling SEXY!

So how about a year ago I was working with a personal trainer for the first time. The guy had me jumping up and down on stair steppers. Now, setting aside the fear of me jumping on the plastic step, it shattering, and my big behind falling straight to hell....... My stomach was hitting my thighs. Sounded like my body was clapping for me! LOL It was horrible. Needless to say, I've never been back!

I have had that happen. It was so embarrassing with all of me jiggling around.

This is my very first post (I found this forum today) and I am cracking up over here! I am so with all of you! I can't wait to paint my toenails, be able to "groom" again, wrap a bath towel all the way around, quit sweating so much, be able to shop in normal stores, wear heals.....so much to look forward to!

I am sooooo looking forward to these things too! I am so tired of being hot all of the time, even in the Colorado winters.

You are all too funny. It's kind of hard to read though, something's hit home hard and had me in tears, some had me laughing to tears. 3 yrs ago my then 2 yr old had to go for surgery and 1 person could go to pre-op with him but had to put on a "One size fits most" surgical jump suit... Well daddy fit into it. As they walked away it was one of the worst moments of my life! Everything turned out ok, so I would have to add to the list... Fit in to a "one size fits all"!!!

RNY 5/16/12 lost 59 lbs- 75 total

Not needing to use the handicapped stall in the ladies room, just because you cannot maneuver in and around the toilet to shut the door in the regular stalls. I cant tell you how many times I have almost done a face plant swirly. Its sucks more when your little girls need to use the potty too and of course are too little to be alone, therefore you need the extra space. My daughters hate leaving the door to a regular stall open, however my size creates a new door and so no one can see them "do their business". I have one more little girl to potty train and that will be well past my surgery date, so hopefully no more mommy-as-the-bathroom-door.

Speaking of kids and babies.....I know that its advised to wait 18-24 months post op before conceiving, and I will try to hold out that long. We already have 3 daughters and I, yes it sounds dumb but, need an even number. So being able to have a complete stranger know that you are pregnant and not "just fat" is something I hope to never worry about again. I was 9m pregnant before it was apparent that I wasnt "just fat". That tends to take the wind out of your sails.

Not needing to use the handicapped stall in the ladies room' date=' just because you cannot maneuver in and around the toilet to shut the door in the regular stalls. I cant tell you how many times I have almost done a face plant swirly. Its sucks more when your little girls need to use the potty too and of course are too little to be alone, therefore you need the extra space. My daughters hate leaving the door to a regular stall open, however my size creates a new door and so no one can see them "do their business". I have one more little girl to potty train and that will be well past my surgery date, so hopefully no more mommy-as-the-bathroom-door.

Speaking of kids and babies.....I know that its advised to wait 18-24 months post op before conceiving, and I will try to hold out that long. We already have 3 daughters and I, yes it sounds dumb but, need an even number. So being able to have a complete stranger know that you are pregnant and not "just fat" is something I hope to never worry about again. I was 9m pregnant before it was apparent that I wasnt "just fat". That tends to take the wind out of your sails.[/quote']

Lol what if you have twins next

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgiversary: 6/11/12

Not needing to use the handicapped stall in the ladies room, just because you cannot maneuver in and around the toilet to shut the door in the regular stalls. I cant tell you how many times I have almost done a face plant swirly. Its sucks more when your little girls need to use the potty too and of course are too little to be alone, therefore you need the extra space. My daughters hate leaving the door to a regular stall open, however my size creates a new door and so no one can see them "do their business". I have one more little girl to potty train and that will be well past my surgery date, so hopefully no more mommy-as-the-bathroom-door.

Speaking of kids and babies.....I know that its advised to wait 18-24 months post op before conceiving, and I will try to hold out that long. We already have 3 daughters and I, yes it sounds dumb but, need an even number. So being able to have a complete stranger know that you are pregnant and not "just fat" is something I hope to never worry about again. I was 9m pregnant before it was apparent that I wasnt "just fat". That tends to take the wind out of your sails.

I know what you mean about even numbers, my boyfriend wants three. . . And my OCD is like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Buying shoes that fit

Feet not hurting

Knees not hurting

Walking upstairs

Going to the gym and being the fattest one

Going to the pool with out being stared at

Diabeties

Dying and leaving my kids with out a mom

Shopping for clothes and not needing 3x size

Having more energy

More endurance during sex lol ie being on top for more than 5 min lol hahaha

I'm proud to say I can now be on top for more then 5 mins (great work out) Lolz :)

Being able to wipe/clean my butt!!! Lol :0)

Awww you will soon have the cleanest butt :)