Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Random Things To Look Forward To...

Just saw a commercial for a new roller coaster at a local amusement park. Haven't been on one in at least 10 years...

- sitting in a chair with arms and not having them dig into me

- shopping for clothes in a store, not online

- wearing cute shoes ( currently my left foot is an 11w and my right foot is a 10w LOL

- riding comfortably on a plane

Just some of the things I am thinking about :)

How come one foot is bigger then the other?

I'm not afraid of rides but I don't like it. I'm looking forward to the best summer next year once my weight is settle.

I looking forward to buying a Halloween costume at a store not online. Being able to keep up with all my children.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using RNYTalk

My husband and step son have season passes to Carowinds..... I didnt get one because everytime I go with them I just have to wait on the park bench until they finish riding. My husband and I went (just the two of us) about a year or so ago when the new ride came out in honor of Dale Earnhart Sr, we got to the point of sitting down, but my hipps wouldnt fit in the seat! I couldnt ride with him...I was so ashamed there in front of him and all the others waiting to ride. Just a short way in to the ride they snap a photo, and we bought one and it now hangs on our living room wall.... It serves as a reminder to me everyday that I should have been in the empty seat next to my hubby...and I have set a goal to ride it with him next summer! Wow, when I think of all that this weight has stopped me from enjoying, I am filled with anger and bitterness at myself!

I want to be able to go to sporting events and sit in a seat, or a movie theater (we have one in town that is old, has good movies but I can sit in the seats!)

I am looking forward to being able to use the regular bathroom stalls

sit in a booth

walk around the local mall without feeling like i need to sit because my legs and feet hurt !!!

most of all I am looking forward to riding on my hubbys harley with him and not looking stupid for being so big!! Oh the places we could travel....just the two of us.... cant wait!!!

I understand everything. I didn't realize how big I was till I couldn't fit on the roller coaster. It in the seat in my nephews school auditorium. I'm just happy by the end of the year this will change. Also next summer will be the beginning of my new life in 7 years. And also ill finally be able to get pregnant.

Looking forward too?

-New confidence

-Crossing my legs

-Kneeling to tie my shoe without breathing heavy

-Fenway has the smallest seats in any pro stadium even a skinny person can't sit comfortably. Been to foxboro already. ;^)

- Plyometrics !

-Increased libido.

-Standing up to pee!

-Enjoy the journey for the "RIGHT" girl, and enjoy the nights with the wrong ones ! Lol

kwal79

Love your list

Sent from my DROID RAZR using RNYTalk

I forgot jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

Flying to Ireland and Australia

Bungie jumping!

Fitting on Space Mountain, riding my bike with my daughter!!

I feel your pain Kwal. I went to Fenway last month and was so uncomfortable. Gillette is tolerable. I'm just looking forward to getting things moving so I can enjoy life again!

Mami - 3 pregnancies in four years messed with my feet. I also broke an ankle 12 years ago si I compensate with the good foot.

Fenway should have topped my list. We have so many opportunities to go due to season tickets in the family and a relative who works for an affiliate. Love love love going but often pass because I sit on the very edge of the seat.

Looking foward to dating. I know it is crazy but I an gay and have had 2, 10 year relationships but over the past 3 years felt like I had settled dating jerks. Looking forward to having the confidence to say no to the bad dates.

Walking all day without getting blisters

Less weight on my knees

Buying clothes that go with my age instead of just because they fit

Riding with my husband on his motorcycle and not feeling over exposed/feel confident

Not looking in the mirror and seeing all the bulges and rolls

Being able to run with my daughter in the park for more than 5 mins

Stop getting side ways glances and snickering by adults and pointing by little children.

Go bungee jumping again

Wear heels

Ride a jet ski again

Sky dive with my fiancé

Go shopping

Backpack around India and china

Be healthy for me and my daughter

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk