Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's Your Goal Other Than Weight Loss

My husband and I were talking the other day and he asked me "have you thought of one goal ... something you can't do now, but want to when you've lost your weight?" and my response was at first "duh- I got a laundry list!!" but he said ... "no, I mean find something you never thought you'd be able to do and reach for that"

Well I found it!!!

5k Run for Your Lives - ZOMBIE RUN!

http://runforyourlives.com/

"zombies" chase you through a 5k obstical corse. I really wanted to do it this year but I don't want to look foolish flopping around in mud like a piggy, breathing like I'm about to die so I chickened out.... next year, IT'S ON!

Do any of you have something your reaching for??? (other than the normal goals)

This is gonna sound nuts... but I wanna be able to attend sporting events, movies and school events and not worry if I'll fit in a seat! I want to do so much with my kids and husband but am so limited because of my size!! I get so anxious about going places, not knowing if i can fit or not!

I love the idea of a zombie run! Wish we had that around here. Thinking about this has made me realize how much I have accomplished despite my problems and set backs. But I still I still want to zipline and not look silly.

I wanna ride a roller coaster at 6flags Atlanta last time I went I couldnt even fit in the seat I was so.embarrassed I just got up n left the park

I am wanting to run in a marathon. Not a big one, just to say I did. I also want to be able to go to Amusement Parks and be able to ride. I want to be comfortable on an airplane. I want to run and play with my kids. I know, I don't have a lot do I? Lol I hope I can do this. I want this for myself so bad.

I am wanting to run a Marathon. I have been big all my life. Hopefully next year i can. I just had surgery May 2.

I am wanting to run a Marathon. I have been big all my life. Hopefully next year i can. I just had surgery May 2.

I want to be able to walk into any store and find clothes that fits. Im pre-op till August 1st and at a size 28/30. Sometimes its even hard to find clothes that fits at a plus size store :( and when i do find pants they are almost $100. They are on drugs lol.

I want to be able to walk into any store and find clothes that fits. Im pre-op till August 1st and at a size 28/30. Sometimes its even hard to find clothes that fits at a plus size store :( and when i do find pants they are almost $100. They are on drugs lol.

Im a 30/32 and i shop at avenue and simiply fashion they're not that expensive

but i get you i want be able to go to any shoe store for shoes

my goal is to be comfortable

What state are you in liz?

miami fl

Oh okay because I don't think I've heard of simply fashion in california

yeah they have some good deals i brought like 20 pieces for 125

Oh man that is gooooood