Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yep I have every 3-4 days!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Wow I'm not alone. I only go every 2-3 days too. It's strange because before surgery I went 2-3 times a day.

Berniec I was the same way before surgery and now it's so strange to go only every 2-3 days!

I hope you are back to your normal active self don't let the little things get to you.

I hope you are back to your normal active self don't let the little things get to you.

Mami! There you are! How are you? How did everything go?: )

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using RNYTalk

Vamp: please stop getting down on yourself and also make sure you are only doing heathy things .your an inspiration to us all !!!!

Sometimes I work out sometimes I don't I was actually exercising 5 days a week until I stopped loosing weight!

Then you are building mussel.

Aww panda thanks so much..... Here lately I have been doing 4 meals because I feel hungry all the time! But I think I may have found out my problem I think my thyroid may be under active that's why I'm not loosing weight like I want to! Last time I went to the dr they tested my thyroid and the normal range is from 15-65 and mine was 24 which was on the lower end of the scale so what that being said I'm gonna call them today and see if I can't get in before my next appointment which isn't until the end of July and I don't want to keep not loosing weight! Please cross your fingers and hope that if it's anything it's my thyroid!

Fingers crossed, and my toes too:-) ...good luck to you!

Thanks sweet!

You gonna have to private message me too :)

When your able to eat normal-normal food your stomach is expend to how it used to be or it's just a little bigger but not as much? You can over eat one day & kick your self in the big,and get back on track the next day. Let's say you take your family out to eat that's what I mean.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches