Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Got A Great Work Out Dvd

Hello... I'm going to be very honest. I'm not a fan of exercise & never thought I would be in a million years.

Years ago when I went on my many yoyo diets I bought this exercise DVD that I put in my DVD player once,and I was in my 20's I thought it was boring,and away to collect dust it went.

A few days ago I decided to actually put it in my DVD player,and exercise. The work out is so super easy & you can go at your own ability with out speeding up or going to fast. It's excellent & now I recommend it to everyone.

It's called Walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone it's a 3 mile walk & it last 49 minutes. When you are finish at the very end you feel go good about your self. I never thought I would have such a good time working out,and last until the very end.

Thanks for the info. I am pretty sure I bought that a couple of years ago but never took it out of the plastic. Think I'll go on the hunt for it!!

Yes you won't regret it & your welcome

That's funny I have a few of her dvd's. I did use mine more thn once though. Lol. It's raining here in NJ I think I'll get on my wii.

It'd raining in NY also.

I excercise to the 2 mile every day...it is awesome! I bought it a couple of years ago and used it for awhile but then, like you said, away to collect dust it went!! I love it now! I need to get the 3 mile next!

I love that DVD. I use it often. The time goes flying by & its true you feel great after. I think I'm gonna jump outta bed now & do it. Thanks for the inspiration this morning. :)

I have a whole set that was collecting dust but I use them now. I have 1,2, 3, and 4 mile ones. I even have weight balla and a stretchy band. I like that it's not just walking. You get a good workout with them.

I read your ost and had to giggle! I just purchased that DVD from Walmart! I also and not a lady that cares for working out! The DVD is easy to do. When done with the walking to me its amazing that I have just walked for one, two or even three miles! Something I didn't think I would ever be able to do!

Lately I've been walking outside and I love it. For the next few days here in New Jersey it's supposed to be between 98 and 100 degrees. I will be in the house walking with Leslie Sansone. Lol.

I also have her DVD sitting on my shelf. I think she has one with retention straps to work your arms out that straps around your waist.

I also have her DVD sitting on my shelf. I think she has one with retention straps to work your arms out that straps around your waist.

Yup she does. I have that set.

That walking series is the BEST!!! There are many different DVD walks to chose from! Some she incorporates the excerbands for a great upper body work out. I have used her videos in a work out class I ran for years and last winter I joined a work out group that used her too! Great for all fitness levels!!

I have about 10 of these DVD's from 1mile to 5 miles. I love them and change them around so I don't get bored