Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi musicalwonder

I have a lot to loose as well 380 is my starting point

I am meeting my surgeon in 2 weeks

I have so many questions

I worry about pain I am a weeny

Hi musicalwonder

I have a lot to loose as well 380 is my starting point

I am meeting my surgeon in 2 weeks

I have so many questions

I worry about pain I am a weeny

I'm a weenie 4 pain but I figure some ibuprofen will work. Good luck meeting your surgeon and as for questions, ask away. This app is great and people on here are so helpful.

Thanks for the info. How did you feel post op? I've also got a LOT to lose. I'm at 366 and can't wait for surgery. I've changed my eating habits' date=' exercise and have lost 1.5 lbs so it's so discouraging. Dietician says pcos can cause me to not lose weight and in the back of my head I wonder if I'll lose after surgery. Sorry if I'm rambling but after reading the posts on here, especially yours, I feel like I can express myself more here than with the groups @ my bariatric center..and I've been dying to know (if anyone wouldn't mind answering) how long after until I can have sex?[/quote']

I wouldnt worry too much because once you start losing you start moveing more = even more weight loss. As for the sex question when you are discharged you doctor will write on the papers when you can begin to have sex,drive,work etc.... I would not have it before they say because your body does need to heal so you do not want to put stress on the internal sutures.

So the Karma Sutra would be out post-op for awhile??? Sorry! Just had to add. I'm glad someone can ask the question we are all thinking!

Swallowing- medical books says its only about 1-2 tablespoons produced so you should be able to do that but the real test is can your new stomach handle it...that's trial and error. Would be messed up if it caused you to dump!

kama sutra - the easier possess would probably be ok as long as didn't cause you discomfort but three more contortions inthe position I would say wait a few weeks.

Its always best to ask your doc when in doubt!

Swallowing- medical books says its only about 1-2 tablespoons produced so you should be able to do that but the real test is can your new stomach handle it...that's trial and error. Would be messed up if it caused you to dump!

kama sutra - the easier positions would probably be ok as long as didn't cause you discomfort but the more contortions inthe position I would say wait a few weeks.

Its always best to ask your doc when in doubt!

This is great questions usealky we are afraid to ask.. i been working out 4 days a week i love eliptical wonder how soon we can do that vesides walking.. and weight machines guess 6 weeks for those.. i woukd think 1 week are2 for sex esp. If u on top..lol had to ask

And has anyone had huge loose skin issues?

I have flabby arms but other than that everything is ok looking I will have to create a thread for loose skin and show you my pics...keep in mind I still have 60 more lbs to loose!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk