Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New from TN

Guest JenB

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jen and I'm being banded on 9/9. I'm from TN, mom of 4 (two human/two feline) and married to a great guy!

Come visit our website at our family website

Hugs!

Welcome neighbor!

Are you having your surgery in Tennessee?

I won't hold it against you that you're a Packer's fan. At least you scheduled your surgery AFTER the Packers come to town :)

Go Titans!

Guest JenB

Originally posted by Tricia

Welcome neighbor!

Are you having your surgery in Tennessee?

I won't hold it against you that you're a Packer's fan. At least you scheduled your surgery AFTER the Packers come to town

Go Titans!

Hi Tricia!

Yes, with Dr. Morton.

As far as the Packers go....DH is from Wisconsin. I'm a Titans girl all the way!! Makes for an interesting time in the house during football season. At least UW & UT never play each other! Go Big Orange!

What part of TN are you from? Just outside Nashville for me.

Guest JenB

Originally posted by New Hope

Jen, the very best of luck to you for an uncomplicated surgery and minimum pain recovery!

Thank you so much, Marie!

hey jen and tricia...fellow tennesseans!

jen,

i was banded with dr morton too. i had a great experience with the hospital and the dr. good luck on your surgery and welcome to the group!

i have 3 kids all dogs. :)

tricia!

i am with you GO TITANS!!!!!

(sorry jen!)

Jen,

I'm in Antioch right down the road from you! :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask/email me.

Shellyj,

I emailed you regarding fill doctors in Tennessee. I'll be going back to Mexico in a few weeks for my first fill, but would prefer to find someone locally after that.

If you're a Titan's fan, you're alright in my book! :eek:

Hey you guys in TN: I am planning a trip to Nashville this month. I will be in town from the 26th through the 30th for a family event. I would love to meet some of you if you can get together. I used to live in Nashville for 8 years. My daughter lives in Clarksville and my Mother lives in Kentucky so I come to visit often.

Let me know if it is possible to meet for lunch or something.

hey penni!

i would love to get together while your down. i will be out of town the 25-29 but depending on when you leave i would love to meet you monday the 30th! i live about 25 minutes from clarksville.

let me know if that works for you. anytime monday is good. i'll be home sunday night sometime.

Michelle: I will keep you posted. I will PM you with my cell number.

Guest JenB

Originally posted by shellyj

hey jen and tricia...fellow tennesseans!

jen,

i was banded with dr morton too. i had a great experience with the hospital and the dr. good luck on your surgery and welcome to the group!

i have 3 kids all dogs.

tricia!

i am with you GO TITANS!!!!!

(sorry jen!)

No need to be sorry! Like I said, I'm a Titans girl myself!

Did he have you stay overnight or was it same day? Also, how long were you on liquids and then mushies?

Guest JenB

Originally posted by Tricia

Jen,

I'm in Antioch right down the road from you!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask/email me.

Shellyj,

I emailed you regarding fill doctors in Tennessee. I'll be going back to Mexico in a few weeks for my first fill, but would prefer to find someone locally after that.

If you're a Titan's fan, you're alright in my book! :eek:

You ought to see my car...the kids call it the Titan-Mobile!!:eek:

Did he have you stay overnight or was it same day? Also, how long were you on liquids and then mushies?

i got out the same day. went in at 6 am left at 5 pm

Clear Liquids 1 week

full liquids 1 week

mushies 1 week

soft foods 1 week

jenn and tricia i work over by the airport on murfreesboro rd. maybe one day we could all have lunch or dinner!

michelle

Penni,

I would be up for lunch one day. I'm planning on flying back to Mexico for my first fill at the end of the month, but the date hasn't been set yet, so just let me know as your plans are more settled.

shellyj,

It's a small world. I used to work over by the airport across from Sams but our office has since moved downtown. I live off Anderson Rd. just off Murfreesboro road. :)

OK my plans are as such. I arrive in town on the 27th and will be in Nashville through the 31st. I leave that morning for Jamaica with a girlfriend. I have a committment on the 29th but for the most part the rest of the time is free. Just let me know.

I will be staying at the Prime Hotels and Resorts over by the Airport off Donelson Pike. It used to be the Wyndham Hotel but the name changed.