Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Both if my drains had less than 30cc by the end if the first week. He would only take out one though. You may get 2 out though. The drainage increases a bit when you get into a compression garment and out of the binder. The compression garment is no fun to get on and off. Be prepared for the first shower to be great but not easy. Make sure there is someone available to help.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Alright....and here is the dreaded before and current.

post-17584-13813670546757_thumb.jpg

You look great! I am so happy for you! The scar line is very even too! That was one of the things that I worried about most with mine. :)

You look amazing!

Wow, incredible! Such a huge difference, and you are so early out in the healing process, etc. It doesn't "look" very swollen, and I know drains are more uncomfortable/annoying than painful but yours almost look painful (hopefully not.) I can only imagine that things will keep healing and looking awesome from here on out!

Thank you so much for posting before and after. There are a few pics of women who've had surgery here, but I haven't found any mens's pics and it was very helpful for my husband.

You look amazing.

Thank you so much for posting before and after. There are a few pics of women who've had surgery here' date=' but I haven't found any mens's pics and it was very helpful for my husband. You look amazing.[/quote']

I will post some more next week after I can stand up straight. And possibly get these drains out.

The before and after are stunning! (Even hunched over a bit) Glad you are feeling well and you look fantastic!

Ok Bean! I came on here just to check it out.. and ew. Wow. What else? Man I wanna see pix of the abs once you are healed up and standing up straight. WHAT A DIFFERENCE THOUGH! Awesome Patrick! Congrats!

Alright. Finally got a pic. Keep in mind I'm hunched over like Quasimodo. It will be even better when I can stand up straight.

Did they cut out your belly button and make a new one? Also, did you get cut all the way around or just in front? And lastly, how much did yours cost? thanks a bunch!

Did they cut out your belly button and make a new one? Also' date=' did you get cut all the way around or just in front? And lastly, how much did yours cost? thanks a bunch![/quote']

Yes that's a new belly button, the old one got cut out. They did not cut all the way around. We discussed that option and the doc felt the added benefit to me would not be worth the added risk or costs. Now if I wanted a chip N dales butt I could have done it.

And the total cost was $12000.

Alright. Finally got a pic. Keep in mind I'm hunched over like Quasimodo. It will be even better when I can stand up straight.

Hello six pack! You already look great and I can't wait to see the pics in a few weeks when you can stand up straight and the swelling is down.

Lynda

Yes that's a new belly button, the old one got cut out. They did not cut all the way around. We discussed that option and the doc felt the added benefit to me would not be worth the added risk or costs. Now if I wanted a chip N dales butt I could have done it.

And the total cost was $12000.

Idk Butter...a good chip N dales butt is pretty nice...shoulda went for it! :P;)