Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I everyone. I am beyond happy that I found this site. Like many of you, I have tried to lose weight for the past 7 years(I'm 25) and I just can't seem to lose it. I lose the weight and gain it right back.. My sister got sleeved on January and OMG she went from a size 18 to a small .. Amazing I know.. So at first, after seeing her have some complications, I said I can't do this, forget it... But just 3 days ago, I was trying to wear something for work and it wouldn't for properly and after trying few other outfits, I said that's it, I will have the surgery regardless what ends up being. Not for nothing, but I have an amazing life, I have a awesome job, I go to school which I graduate next fall, but I'm not happy with my weight. This is where the problem arises, I weight 200... I could of swore I was more but I was too scared to weigh my self. So 2 days ago I wanted to see how much I weighted and I was disappointed lol.. I calculated my BMi and it's 34 Uhg so frustrating.. Now some of you may say well wtf are u doing here, but that's not the case.. I am very self couscous and I don't ever go on dates bc I feel like I am huge (which 200 is not small) I am 5'4 also... I am registered for a seminar for Wednesday 10/2/13... Not sure if I qualify? Would I? I mean I do wear a size 16 so you would think I do? Right? I was always a size 4 until I turned 19.... I know it's wrong but should I gain a little weight? I did have a heart surgery in 2010 and my heart beats more than normal peoples so maybe they can consider that right? Worse comes to worse and my insurance say No, can I do it anyways paying cash? Will they allow me even though my BMi is not 35? I really want to be at least 130 and I have tried almost every single diet on the planet.. I just want some insight since I really want to do it but my family won't really support me since they still think I have a heart condition which I don't anymore.. I have decided I am going to do it even if it costs my life in the end... That's how serious I am .. And I have read so many of your stories and I am inspired.

I'm not sure what kind of diet you have tried, but here's a few more recommendation for you. Hope that helps.

http://burnfatseasy.com -> Selling fat burning supplement, it's Garcinia Cambogia extract, currently having promotion just $9.95 a bottle and able to get 2nd bottle for free if you subscribe email

http://detoxfatloss.com -> Detox approach such as liver detox in order to restore liver function and burn fats naturally

http://metabollicbooster.com -> Specially designed for women, if you are woman, you can take a look.

Wish you good luck.

I everyone. I am beyond happy that I found this site. Like many of you' date=' I have tried to lose weight for the past 7 years(I'm 25) and I just can't seem to lose it. I lose the weight and gain it right back.. My sister got sleeved on January and OMG she went from a size 18 to a small .. Amazing I know.. So at first, after seeing her have some complications, I said I can't do this, forget it... But just 3 days ago, I was trying to wear something for work and it wouldn't for properly and after trying few other outfits, I said that's it, I will have the surgery regardless what ends up being. Not for nothing, but I have an amazing life, I have a awesome job, I go to school which I graduate next fall, but I'm not happy with my weight. This is where the problem arises, I weight 200... I could of swore I was more but I was too scared to weigh my self. So 2 days ago I wanted to see how much I weighted and I was disappointed lol.. I calculated my BMi and it's 34 Uhg so frustrating.. Now some of you may say well wtf are u doing here, but that's not the case.. I am very self couscous and I don't ever go on dates bc I feel like I am huge (which 200 is not small) I am 5'4 also... I am registered for a seminar for Wednesday 10/2/13... Not sure if I qualify? Would I? I mean I do wear a size 16 so you would think I do? Right? I was always a size 4 until I turned 19.... I know it's wrong but should I gain a little weight? I did have a heart surgery in 2010 and my heart beats more than normal peoples so maybe they can consider that right? Worse comes to worse and my insurance say No, can I do it anyways paying cash? Will they allow me even though my BMi is not 35? I really want to be at least 130 and I have tried almost every single diet on the planet.. I just want some insight since I really want to do it but my family won't really support me since they still think I have a heart condition which I don't anymore.. I have decided I am going to do it even if it costs my life in the end... That's how serious I am .. And I have read so many of your stories and I am inspired.[/quote']

It sounds like you have a wonderful life. But I understand the pain....I think we all can. Whether your 50 lbs over or 250 lbs over, it's misery. But it us not worth your life...don't think that way.

Check out the options. Read the data. Talk with the doctors. This surgery is a lifestyle change.