Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just putting it out there, so 'dirty' little secrets may see the light of day!

If he had Oreo balls you'd be all over him with a glass of milk in your hand.

I AGREE!!

If my husband had Oreo balls' date=' he'd be a goner....

[/quote']

It would be impossible to track in my fitness pal.

So not to be a damper on this cake thread' date=' but here's a recipe for a red velvet Protein Shake. Someone want to try it and report back?

[*']1.5 scoops vanilla Protein Powder

[*]2 tablespoons cottage cheese

[*]2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese

[*]1 tablespoon cocoa powder

[*]Couple drops of red food coloring (optional)

[*]1 packet of stevia

[*]Handful of ice cubes

Now you have probably thrown a challenge to my wife ( *slaps head*), as if the lemon pound cake was not enough!! It's still there and I have not cracked and sliced into it! Ha, who has the will of steel now? :)

As for best red velvet cake, I do have to give Cheese Cake Factory kudos there. They make a pretty mean slice of it.

http://sweets.seriouseats.com/2011/06/best-cheesecake-at-the-cheesecake-factory-we-eat-entire-menu-slideshow.html

Not sure if anyone can relate, but I was totally addicted to the Chris' Outragious Cheese Cake pre sleeve from Cheese Cake Factory. Ate one in the past when they first introduced it.

http://sweets.seriouseats.com/2011/06/best-cheesecake-at-the-cheesecake-factory-we-eat-entire-menu-slideshow.html

Cheese cake, ghirardelli chocolate brownies,coconut, German chocolate cake frosting...mmm.

1500+ calories per slice. Tons of fat. Sugar unknowable?

http://www.fatsecret.com/Diary.aspx?pa=fjrd&rid=1646522

It is the ultimate sin desert for me. However, it was so rich, I sometimes got sugar headaches after eating it. I think that is the mark of a food addict who will eat something even though it leads to discomfort after finishing it. :)

ok, fantasy over...

Who needs cake..when theres bacon?

I stuff dates with goat cheese and a bit of almond slivers, wrap in bacon and cook till crispy. Just goes to show... Bacin is good with everything.

I have had scallops wrapped in bacon byt not shrimp...must try it. .new potluck/party dish idea.

Bacon, bacon, bacon....(like the dog on the bacon treat commercial)

Bacon, bacon, bacon....(like the dog on the bacon treat commercial)

I swear im eating bacon tomorrow!!!

Now you have probably thrown a challenge to my wife ( *slaps head*)' date=' as if the lemon pound cake was not enough!! It's still there and I have not cracked and sliced into it! Ha, who has the will of steel now? :) As for best red velvet cake, I do have to give cheese Cake Factory kudos there. They make a pretty mean slice of it. http://sweets.seriouseats.com/2011/06/best-cheesecake-at-the-cheesecake-factory-we-eat-entire-menu-slideshow.html Not sure if anyone can relate, but I was totally addicted to the Chris' Outragious Cheese Cake pre sleeve from Cheese Cake Factory. Ate one in the past when they first introduced it. http://sweets.seriouseats.com/2011/06/best-cheesecake-at-the-cheesecake-factory-we-eat-entire-menu-slideshow.html Cheese cake, ghirardelli chocolate brownies,coconut, German chocolate cake frosting...mmm. 1500+ calories per slice. Tons of fat. Sugar unknowable? http://www.fatsecret.com/Diary.aspx?pa=fjrd&rid=1646522 It is the ultimate sin desert for me. However, it was so rich, I sometimes got sugar headaches after eating it. I think that is the mark of a food addict who will eat something even though it leads to discomfort after finishing it. :) ok, fantasy over...[/quote']

Oh I used to get a flare up after eating sugar...and I still ate it. I'd say to myself, "you're going to hurt badly for days you know". And the fat girl in me would say "mmm hmm" with her mouth full and keep shoveling cake like it was going out of style. Addiction ain't pretty.

I can't believe you've resisted the lemon pound cake. I don't trust myself enough for that yet. Will of steel indeed!

It would be impossible to track in my fitness pal.

I hate to tell you but there are cookbooks with semen recipes (I just threw up in my mouth a little as I typed this) so Oreo balls would be a piece of..um...cake in comparison

I hate to tell you but there are cookbooks with semen recipes (I just threw up in my mouth a little as I typed this) so Oreo balls would be a piece of..um...cake in comparison

ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!!

WOW!!

Bacon' date=' bacon, bacon....(like the dog on the bacon treat commercial)[/quote']

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! LOL

Frig sakes!!! Mashed potatoes are from the devil...loaded with sour cream and butter and beaten to a nice fluffy consistency and then topped with swiss chalet gravy you make at home yourself...Gawd!!! Yah im on purees/soft foods...but man oh man..mashed potatoes and gravy..1/2 cup plus 4tbsp of gravy...goes down WAYYYY too easily!!!! Never seem to get full on it!! I think im going to ban mashed potatoes..Now i wonder if fries would end up causing the same issue!!! Ssssssslider....
maybe put some unflavored Protein powder in the mashed potato or gravy

And I'm the one with the dirty mind? Humbug. While I'm sure you'll find recipes for anything on the internet, something tells me this isn't something you can just go check out at the library, or even Amazon. I mean, I'm sure the internet has recipes for cannibals, but that doesn't mean someone has actually published "The Joy of Cooking your Neighbors."

And I'm the one with the dirty mind? Humbug. While I'm sure you'll find recipes for anything on the internet' date=' something tells me this isn't something you can just go check out at the library, or even Amazon. I mean, I'm sure the internet has recipes for cannibals, but that doesn't mean someone has actually published "The Joy of Cooking your Neighbors."[/quote']

Then again, if you'd met my neighbors......

Then again, if you'd met my neighbors......

Why, do you think they'd be delicious? LOL...