Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG the 2 week wait is upon me

I went to the surgeon yesterday afternoon and they had all my paperwork. The coordinator said that they are ready to submit to the insurance and i should know my date of surgery within 2 weeks. I was floored when she said this. I am so excited and nervous. I have a million things running through my head. i think that i keep expecting something to stand in my way, so far everything has been smooth. Im usually a person that has the worst luck

In the meantime they want me to start the preop diet right away. ill start either sunday or monday. The dr said i will def have a date sometime in October! eek!

good, good, good!

Im in the same situation. I had my first appointment on Wednesday and they said they will be able to schedule the date after the testing is back in 7 days so I am looking at October too. I have been reading some of the boards and getting a little scared. The gas pain sounds horrible and I making myself more anxious thinking about it. :huh:

Im in the same situation. I had my first appointment on Wednesday and they said they will be able to schedule the date after the testing is back in 7 days so I am looking at October too. I have been reading some of the boards and getting a little scared. The gas pain sounds horrible and I making myself more anxious thinking about it. :huh:

I am familiar with the gas pains as i have had two csections and had the colonoscopy last monday. they do get pretty intense but they pass after a while. Im scared to but i just try to think of the end result in my head. hang in there

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches