Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Preop diet how much weight lost?

My pre-op diet was:

2 Protein shakes

2 Protein Bars

dinner was 5 oz lean Protein, 1 - 3 cups of non-starchy veggies and 1 serving of a healthy fat.

Last day was Protein Shakes only.

I lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks.

I wish mine was like yours! Might not be as hard for me. Its getting better though :) headaches are what really are bothering me.

I haven't finished pre-op yet, but only a day left! And so far, I've lost 14 lbs. I really tried to get a variety of shake so that I don't get too bored or disgusted, and it worked for a while, I had different flavors. The hardest part for me was not forcing myself to drink the shakes I got tired of, but it is watching TV and seeing some food commercial that looks SO good, or getting out of the house and driving past all the food places I like to stop at :-( I knew I'd have to give all that up and it's hard, but i'm keeping my eyes on the prize! And focusing on the end result and the reason why I'm going through with the sleeve.

15 pounds in 2 weeks

Congrats everyone.. Yeah since I can only,find these in chocolate they r starting to make me a little.nauseous! Uggh! 15 lbs is my personal goal, hopefully I get there!

Day 3 or 4 was my roughest. After that it was smooth. But them days I felt like I could rip someone's head off and every commercial made my hunger worse

My pre-op was shakes and clear broth for one week. Lost like 6-7 lbs. day three was hardest. That and knowing that for two weeks after surgery it was pretty much the same thing. Felt like an eternity before I was to start the puréed stage. Which I thought would be gross but tasted heavenly after just liquids. Lol. Looking at the puréed foods does take a shift in ur thought process though But at almost six months out and 65 lbs down ...... Absolutely worth it! Still have 75-80 more to go but loving this decision !

Day 3 was the hardest! I've used Premier Protein all along. They are tasty but get old after a few weeks. I have learned to appreciate why my dog always looks depressed when I feed her the same thing day in and day out!