Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Donali: I wish my belly was that flat now. I love the bra too. WHOO HOO!!! ON the pants fitting. That is awesome.

Keep up the great work.

Love ya

YIPPEEEEEE DONALI!!!!

i had the same thing happen the first 6-7 months of banding. i wasnt losing very much at all and the times i was on plateaus was the time i would get the "your really losing now" comments.

i cant wait for you boyfriend to see you in those jeans!!!

oh and i say screw the bra i wish i had your boobs!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!! :banana

Thanks, everyone, for not running from your computer screen screaming "MY EYES ARE BURNING!!! MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!" LOL

Michelle, you definitely don't want my boobs - without the bra, they are pitiful. They almost look okay if I raise my hands over my head and reach as high as humanly possible, but it's hard to walk around much like that... lol

The extra skin on them is getting sad, too... So thank goodness the bra hides all that and gives extra volume! ;)

And as far as my stomach being "flat" - thank goodness for pants and low light levels. heheh I have a nice overhang that pants cover up. Pretty frightening to see in high cut panties.

And NO NO NO - I will NOT post pictures of that!! :eek: :eek: :eek: lol Although I certainly can't claim I'm holding out on principle, after the other shots I've posted. :D But I've got to look some of you in the eye in October, and I'm not sure I could do that if I show any less discretion than I already have... :)

Donali, you are a queen. Nothing can tarnish the respect we have for your unflagging dignity, and the high esteem in which we hold you. :)

Love the bra!!! Your boobs sounds a lot like mine--I love they way they look when I'm painting the ceiling. :eek: But honestly, does that bra keep them, ahem, separated all day long? Or is that a special-occasion kind of thing? I'd love to buy something like that but I'm afraid I'd be adjusting it all day long.

Shore is purty, girl!!

You Look Great...Good for you... I would wear um...just don't sit in em...lol

:alien :alien :alien :alien :alien

Alex, I highly recommend the Cacique brand bra, "Flaunt" style for those of us who have the volume but not necessarily the placement...:) These are super-duper heavy duty bras - I almost feel "saddled-up" when I'm wearing them, but I do NOT have to constantly adjust them.

I got mine at Lane Bryant - pretty pricey (for me), but their website had them buy one, get one half-price a few weeks ago. I paid $34 apiece for mine at the walk-in store.

Thanks to everyone else for your kind comments and support. :eek: I look REALLY great in the pitch dark... lol :eek:

wow Donali, you look amazing! It is such a triumph to get into MEN'S jeans too - they are cut so much narrower than female jeans - AND the thigh is slimmer too apparently so double WOW! Loving the bra too - having such trouble getting a bra to fit these days - the "big" bra's in the plus size shops are too big - and the one's for large busts are too small in the back sizes - they only go up to a 38 or 40 here - I really need a 42DD - I can get a 46 EE or a 38DD but nothin in between! Aaaarrgghh! There is a brilliant English company called Bravissimo (www.bravissimo.com) who do great bras for large busts if anyone's interested! Pretty sure they's ship to the US. Sadly they are too tight for me.... I have one bra that really HOISTS everything up - I call it the Medievil Truss....:) Think I should try to market the name to Victoria's Secrets?

Bright, I wear a 42DD too! Can you buy from the US, or is shipping prohibitive? I get mine at justmysize.com and have had great luck with the Playtex brand.

I've sworn by the 18-hour line of bras for years. They're not sexy, but comfortable and confidence-inspiring.

Donali, thanks for the info! Did you know Cacique is the name of a bird? I just learned that at the zoo the other day, and thought of you when I saw it. :)

Maybe I'll get one and surprise the heck out of hubby. ;-)

Those are 42DD bras you're looking at, folks. Bright, I don't know if Lane Bryant's ships overseas, but they do have an online store! Have you tried extenders?

I just may have to send you a little surprise in the mail... :)

I wish I had that problem... 42 DD wow. I am loosing what I had of the C cups that I was so proud of... I think I am going shopping at playtex half size barley C LOL:D

BTW Bright you are absolutly georgous!

Alex, my boob-twin!!!!! I'll check out your recommendations - I get mine at Marks & Spencers - only the best store in the whole world next to Ikea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donali honey - lovin you so much! Lane Bryant would prob send stuff to Ireland but the shipping/tax ends up costing more than the bloody product so don't worry about it! I am defo getting to the US next year - have travelled enough this year so far! And maybe, hopefully, perhaps, some of you could meet me in NYC or where ever we visit? While I'm there I usually stock up on Gap stuff for the kids and Pottery Barn stuff for the house - but now MAYBE i'll be slim enough to get into gap stuff or whatever thinner cool people wear over there!

Thanks a million Rica - you are my new favourite LBTer!

Really?? I have never been anyones favorite before! Yeah!!! lol:D