Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9 Months Post Op Neck and Full Face....

Where did you get it done and if you don't mind me asking how much ?

Dr Hugo Niebles in TJ, Mexico. About $7500

Details!! How much does this generally cost? I just want the face lift. You luck AWESOME!

THe costs vary depending on exactly what you want...you really shouldn't have the face without then neck...but of course, it is always up to you. But, that said...between $6500-7500, I guess. You would have to send pictures and let Dr Niebles know exactly what you want after he makes a recommendation,

Congratulations! You look wonderful. I had neck and lower face done but had the complication of a hematoma...NOT FUN.. I am 2 1/2 months out and still very swollen. I am looking forward to seeing the results though.Khy

Hang in there, girlie! I a nine months out and my left ear is still somewhat numb! It takes time...Dr N told me up to one year for all nerves to get back to normal. I had to sleep with one of those travel neck pillows just up until last month...putting my ear in the hole portion when I slept on my side. It was a life saver!

Dr Hugo Niebles in TJ, Mexico. About $7500

(A PS here in Richmond wanted that much JUST for my lower face....Dr N did neck, upper and lower face, eyes and forehead.)

Hang in there, girlie! I a nine months out and my left ear is still somewhat numb! It takes time...Dr N told me up to one year for all nerves to get back to normal. I had to sleep with one of those travel neck pillows just up until last month...putting my ear in the hole portion when I slept on my side. It was a life saver!

Yep I sleep with one of those travel pillows also. For some reason my ears hurt so bad after the surgery. Lost my tragus piercings too... They were covered up with skin. Dr. told me to have them repierced from the back.... I am not sure he knows how these thing work...LOLKhy

You look fabulous! I'd love to be rid of my turkey wattle and saggy cheeks, but I'm afraid. I'm really quite the chicken. It took a lot for me to decide to have WLS. I spent years trying to lose the weight.

Lynda

You look fabulous! I'd love to be rid of my turkey wattle and saggy cheeks' date=' but I'm afraid. I'm really quite the chicken. It took a lot for me to decide to have WLS. I spent years trying to lose the weight.

Lynda[/quote']

Thanks..I had my surgery April 25 2013. I also have been trying for years yoyoing. Best decision I have every made. My stomach has so much hanging skin. Its not pretty but so far Spanx has been good to me haha..