Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Reno or N. Nevada Bandsters out there???

Cool, another one here.

Pam, I have been eating about 1/2 cup at a time right now. I am not really measuring just kinda takingg in what feels OK. This morning I ate 2 1/2 cups of bean and bacon Soup. lunch was another 1/2 had the other kind with some yougurt and babyfood, maybe 1/4 cup all together and then just a bit ago had some sugar free butterschotch pudding.< /p>

Drinking lots of Water and nothing else.

I took a whole dose of Lortab tonight to make it easier to sleep and now I itch all over:( Not sure why. It jus started all of a sudden. I am going to take some tylenol PM before bed. It has Benedril in is to help with the itches.

NVGirl, You are gonna love Dr Ganser!! He is awsome!!

Chris

OMG!!! went to eat some more Soup, ate about 3/4 of a 1/2 cup portion and I started getting full!!! I had to put it back and not finish it!! This has really got to be a first for me!!!

Pam, how you doiing today

Chris

I am going just fine, I don't go in until 230p

I am already thirsty.

So you hit restriction RIGHT ON!

So...................... It works, I pray I have the same experience. I am soooo happy for you.

My Mom snuck in and saw my Xray when I was in recovery after the Barium and she said the hole is TEENY!! I am sure it will go down as the swelling goes down. I do know that he was able to get a 10cc band on, but I guess it was a tight squeeze.

If you see Tina in there today Pam (she was my nurse) tell her I said hi

Chris

BTW, don't be too suprised if you gain some weight right after surgery. I ended up 3 lbs heavier from all the fluidsand stuff. Today I am back down one of those

Chris

I will tell you a story: The overnight nurse coincidently ended up being on of my husbands coworkers wife.

They were talking about jambalya for Fat Tuesday and yadda yadd and she said that is my husband.

It is a small world.

I will say Hi to Tina if I see her.

Chris, what is the pros and cons about band sizes; do you know?

I dont know if there is any pros or cons, just makes a difference about the size of your stomach. I believe they try and get the smallest one on they can so you have more adjustment as you go along.

CHRIS

I know Dr. Kozar just "cringes" when I ask my questions! LOL!

Chris on your new computer do you have a fax program?

I will fax you the paperwork the nutrionist gave me yesterday, really good tips on picking out foods and if they are good or bad foods.

It would not hurt...

Well, I am back home in Hawthorne again. Got my pre-ops done yesterday. 6 days and holding!!!!

Welcome NVgirl! You guys must be somebody's pet, I never did have a a special POC for me. I just kept calling them til I had followed up on everything.

Pam, I Called your office, you were gone already. My fax is plugged in but I IMAGINE YOU HAVE OTHER THINGS ON YOUR MIND!!!!!!Good Luck girl! I am thinking of you!

Chris glad you are doing well, I enjoy seeing your posts. You know we are all just too excited about getting ours done.

Gail

Gail, Just trying to keep you up to date on what you might expect.

I feel well enough today that we are going to go to costco tonight to do some shopping. I wanted to go on a walk, but as cold as it is, this will work better.

I have not had any (real) pain meds all day, just tylenol. I have a feeling thet the Lortab is plugging me up so the sooner I can get off that the better. I may still take some tonight, but we will see

Chris

I used to live in Reno and graduated from UNR in 96. Just wanted to say hi and give a shout out to Reno! Good luck everyone, I wish I had a Virginia Lake to walk around. Just think how good you'll look at Tahoe this summer.

Take Care,

Gail, Just trying to keep you up to date on what you might expect.

I feel well enough today that we are going to go to costco tonight to do some shopping. I wanted to go on a walk, but as cold as it is, this will work better.

I have not had any (real) pain meds all day, just tylenol. I have a feeling thet the Lortab is plugging me up so the sooner I can get off that the better. I may still take some tonight, but we will see

Chris

Thanks Chris,

Have you heard anything on Pam yet? Pam where are you?