Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I called the insurance company and they said they haven't received anything from the doctors office yet I'm so pissed off.

Don't get discouraged. I watched my drs office fax the paperwork to my ins. And a week after that the ins said they never got anything... Which I knew was crap, they faxed it on July 3rd right before a holiday so of course they "didn't get it"

Thanks I will call my doctors office in the A.M hopefully they will say yea we faxed them and u have been approved fingers and toes crossed lol...

Try not to lose it, sometimes it's because your packet has to rearranged and put in a special order for insurance, you want them to have everything precise because insurance already looks for stupid reasons to deny..and you don't want the fact that it was organized in their specific way to be the reason. Also as much as we feel like it, we aren't the only poor souls dying to get this done, there is high demand so offices are drowning in paper work and submissions, or it could be that they are waiting on certain dictated notes from psych..or another doctor to complete your package. Either way.. I feel your frustration because I just got approved last Thurday, just got my letter from insurance today and I don't have my date yet because I have to have 2 procedures at once, and guess when I started this process??? In January!!!!!' I am so friggin over it!!!! Lol! So breathe...be proactive & persistent without being mean (it makes ppl want to help), and whatever you do..hope for the best and prepare for the worst..I was denied 1week before my original surgery date and I was devastated beyond measure..you don't want that. I am rooting for you. Prayers up!!!

Hang in there...

Try not to lose it' date=' sometimes it's because your packet has to rearranged and put in a special order for insurance, you want them to have everything precise because insurance already looks for stupid reasons to deny..and you don't want the fact that it was organized in their specific way to be the reason. Also as much as we feel like it, we aren't the only poor souls dying to get this done, there is high demand so offices are drowning in paper work and submissions, or it could be that they are waiting on certain dictated notes from psych..or another doctor to complete your package. Either way.. I feel your frustration because I just got approved last Thurday, just got my letter from insurance today and I don't have my date yet because I have to have 2 procedures at once, and guess when I started this process??? In January!!!!!' I am so friggin over it!!!! Lol! So breathe...be proactive & persistent without being mean (it makes ppl want to help), and whatever you do..hope for the best and prepare for the worst..I was denied 1week before my original surgery date and I was devastated beyond measure..you don't want that. I am rooting for you. Prayers up!!!

Hang in there...[/quote']

Thanks I needed that. ..

You're welcome!!!

Thanks I will call my doctors office in the A.M hopefully they will say yea we faxed them and u have been approved fingers and toes crossed lol...

Oh no problem. I started my process in February and was approved at the end of July. Had surgery on 8/12. But some insurances want more than others I'm not even kidding the first time my paperwork was submitted was June 25th My ins. decided I needed 1 more nutrition appt. so I had to go to another appt. then they had to re submit my paperwork again which was July 3rd. Like I said before I watched her fax it the first time... And I do believe they had her refax the paperwork a total of 4 times. Each time she called to check the status. I had a very diligent office staff. She emailed me each time she spoke to the ins. So I called and they told me they received nothing, to which I had to tell them I saw her fax it.. Then they were like um uh .. It just takes some time sometimes.. Don't worry bout it.. It will all come together. :)

Oh no problem. I started my process in February and was approved at the end of July. Had surgery on 8/12. But some insurances want more than others I'm not even kidding the first time my paperwork was submitted was June 25th My ins. decided I needed 1 more nutrition appt. so I had to go to another appt. then they had to re submit my paperwork again which was July 3rd. Like I said before I watched her fax it the first time... And I do believe they had her refax the paperwork a total of 4 times. Each time she called to check the status. I had a very diligent office staff. She emailed me each time she spoke to the ins. So I called and they told me they received nothing' date=' to which I had to tell them I saw her fax it.. Then they were like um uh .. It just takes some time sometimes.. Don't worry bout it.. It will all come together. :)[/quote']

I know um very impatient!