Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anti-Semitism In France!

If that's the case, I apoligize!

Ron, once again you're confused. wavydaby didn't call Ann Coulter a media whore, Carlene did. You even made a nasty remark directly to Carlene about it - that's why wavydaby said what she did to you. She wasn't in your initial line of fire on this one. So, you're wrong. I don't know where you get this stuff.

He will be back. He tends to leave and then show up again.

Are you sure you scared him away? It might have been my invitation to share a drink that scared him off.:heh:

I was undecided between Communion Wine and Manishevitz.

I think it was more likely your offer to wear a mini skirt.

post-204296-13813134662594_thumb.jpg

Good morning everyone, this thread really took off again the last few days and it has been hard to keep up. From what I can gather it appears that Ron came undone last night and started calling everyone names again.

Ron I realize your emotions can get the best of you but you start to appear quite childish when you stop discussing and start name calling.

From what I can tell and please correct me if I am wrong, you hate Muslims, Catholics and Gays, you don't hate Jews as long as they are completed Jews and this is all acceptable behaviour. At least the Bible says it's acceptable and if we weren't such idiots we would know this.

If after 30 years of studying the bible that is what you have learned I think you need to head over to the library and pick out a new book to read.

Check out Dr. Seus!!

You could't scare me away because all of you supposed facts are bogus. I do have a life and can't be on the computer 24/7 I don't plan of competing endlessly in a circus of misinformation and twisted facts and opinion. If you ever want to talk seriously about theology, I am always monitoring the tread.

Did I scare Ron away? Does he fold quickly if someone actually argues facts?

There have been a number of significent changes in our culture and society during my lifetime that are not as they appear at first glance. One of them being the so-called “Womens Lib. Movement” that began back in the 60’s, I believe. On the surface, it appears to be a positive change. It claims to establish that women are just as valuable as men, and deserving of the same rights and privilges. Who can argue against that?

But, underneath the surface, a different picture starts to emerge. The Bible affirms the equal worth of women, while maintaining that men and women are also different, and have different roles, purposes and obligations. Unfortunately, the “movement” has convinced women that they can forsake their God given role as man’s “helpmate”, and replace him as breadwinner, often delegating men to being “house husbands”, raising the kids and being the homemaker. It is now considered “politically correct” for women to fill the shoes of men in every aspect of society, and we no longer recognize the God given differences between the sexes.

I know I'm going to Hell now.

Once while the airline I worked for was on strike, my wife got a job as a model and made twice what I made per week. I considered staying home and being the "House Husband", raising my son and doing housework. But I guess Jesus had plans for my salvation, because I discussed the work issue with my wife and we came to the conclusion that beauty is fleeting, and her carrier might be very short, so for the long term it would probably be beneficial that I would go back to work as an aircraft mechanic and she would stop work and go back to being a house-wife as soon as the strike ended. This was way back in 1973, when my wife was in her 20's. She is still beautiful. I guess the Lord works in strange ways.

Gee...I hope I didn't miss the party. I love amaretto sours AND kahlua and cream. Colorado bulldogs are good, too.

I have a terrific recipe for homemade kahlua, if anyone is interested in making their own. It is GREAT stuff! Takes a month to age, however. So as soon as you open a bottle, you need to start curing another one.

Actually Tommy, I hate no one, including Muslims, Catholics and Gays. I hate lies and deception and twisted logic and people making up their own "facts".

I am not proud that I lose my cool occasionally what I am confronting and debating several people at once, and listening to unsupported arguments and false truths, but I am still human. When you're confromted by a mod, you tend to get defensive and maybe even a bit offensive.

I don't get, as you say "undone", I get fustrated at the blindness and heardened hearts I find here. The sarcasm of you post is just another example. Apparently no one here cares to have a serious discussion about theology or the scriptures so we become a circus.

I keep telling myself to just walk away, but I keep allowing myself to get sucked back in. I am open to serious discussion, but I am through arguing with those who don't have eares to hear.

Good morning everyone, this thread really took off again the last few days and it has been hard to keep up. From what I can gather it appears that Ron came undone last night and started calling everyone names again.

Ron I realize your emotions can get the best of you but you start to appear quite childish when you stop discussing and start name calling.

From what I can tell and please correct me if I am wrong, you hate Muslims, Catholics and Gays, you don't hate Jews as long as they are completed Jews and this is all acceptable behaviour. At least the Bible says it's acceptable and if we weren't such idiots we would know this.

If after 30 years of studying the bible that is what you have learned I think you need to head over to the library and pick out a new book to read.

Check out Dr. Seus!!

Check out Dr. Seus!!

Yes, much has been said in a short time.

I have to find that post in which ousooner thinks I insulted him with my remark about the "Bible being written for ignorant people". I want to send him a PM with a link to the post.

I was referring to the people alive during the time of the Bible being written, not about the people who read the Bible today. I thought that would have been obvious from the context of the post as a whole.

Also I wasn't commenting on the intelligence of the people back in the days of the Bible or today's readers of the Bible. Intelligence and knowledge of the world and Earth science are not related.

So, I hope that ousooner sees this post. I doubt if he will go back that far to find where he last posted in this thread. Even though it was only two days ago, it might as well have been a day from Genesis.

Actually Tommy, I hate no one, including Muslims, Catholics and Gays. I hate lies and deception and twisted logic and people making up their own "facts".
Don't look in the mirror.

I know I'm going to Hell now.
My husband makes more than I do in base salary, but when you add in bonus (ours are large while his company doesn't give them), I make about the same amount he does. Actually I think a little more. When we have child chances are great that we will both work, but we have discussed who would work and who would stay home if those chances changed. Given the essentially equal gross, that my benefits are better & cheaper for him to join than the reverse, and that (saying it frankly) I'm more likely to grow farther and faster in my career than he is in his, it would make a lot of very practical sense for me to continue working while he stayed home. Plus his field is one where even not working as a FTE, he could easily pick up a contracting job that could be done on his own time from home. I could too, and do contract, but my contracts require face to face meetings whereas his do not.

When you're confromted by a mod, you tend to get defensive and maybe even a bit offensive.
Why would me being a "mod" cause you to get defensive and offensive?

Actually, I demanded that he wear the miniskirt.:faint:

Well no wonder he didn't show up for the party! A few too many and his anti-Semitism might be dangling in the breeze!

He was offensive long before you ever posted to the thread, Wheetsin, so don't take the rap for that one.

It should be obvious.

The Bible says something = It must be 100% true be respected

George BuSh says something = It must be 100% true be respected

A Moderator says something = It must be 100% true be respected

Adolph Hitler says something = It must be 100% true be respected

Two ways to rid the world of Jews: The Nazi way and the "Completed" way.:clap2: