Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anti-Semitism In France!

Bagpipes are sexy. One of the few instruments that can give me chills.

And the word you seek would be epispasm (επισπασμοσ, epispasmos).

Umm... ouch.

Kalhua *wrong spelling and cream = Kahlua Sombrero, chilled glass sometimies with rocks, your choice. Cream floats on top of the Kahlua and it is a delicious shot especially when one has mastered the art of taking the shot using your mouth, no hands, without spilling any on your skirt or your uncompleted wiener, possibly hanging out of your miniskirt.

Yes Greg, you have cracked the secret code of Ron. When the going gets tough, the Ron gets going. Let's face it, he was running out of negative phrases. They were so overdone by the end of the day. Even Ron might have noticed. I tried to help with that. I've done my part.

Did I scare Ron away? Does he fold quickly if someone actually argues facts?
He will be back. He tends to leave and then show up again.

Are you sure you scared him away? It might have been my invitation to share a drink that scared him off.:heh:

I was undecided between Communion Wine and Manishevitz.

Pretty much. There is a very predictable pattern here.

Ok. So let's see here: we need miniskirts, preferably plaid. We need bagpipes, that's a given. We need a person who is the opposite of the one who performs a Bris. We need a sharp scalpel, We need tea cups for visual coordination with our miniskirts, We need amaretto, kahlua, cream, sex on the beach, peach schnapps, won't we need a blanket if we're having sex on the beach?

Hmmm. I may need to start all over.

Does he fold quickly if someone actually argues facts?
You weren't here when we did the "Blast Pattern of Ron Cusano", were you? He's got a distinctive pattern to the way he posts.

Here goes:

1. Ron makes a statement and says that "everyone knows this" or that "all Christians believe this or must do this". If you don't know this or disagree or interpret things differently, you are apparently an idiot (or a cockroach, as he called atheists early in the thread) or a bad Christian (or not a true Christian).
  2. People contradict Ron, or he contradicts himself and people point this out.
  3. Ron says that he knows everything about the Bible, and that it's not his opinion, but the Bible's opinion.
  4. If you disagree, you are again called an idiot. Ron screams about people attacking his beliefs.
  5. Ron continues to get very mad at people because they dare to state their own opinions. He starts making multiple spelling and grammar mistakes.
  6. When someone lets him know that they can't understand what he is trying to say, Ron apparently thinks they are being facetious and ridiculing him. Of course, this makes Ron angrier.
  7. Ron then makes vicious, personally attacking posts. See the post he made to Wheetsin several pages back for reference.
  8. People give Ron evidence that he doesn't know as much as he thinks he knows.
  9. Backed into a corner, Ron explodes, screaming about how everyone in existance that doesn't agree with his postings is going to Hell. He is being attacked, Christianity is being attacked, liberal Christians are going to hell, yadda, yadda, yadda.
  10. Ron then makes a very martyred post about how he is being attacked and won't stay here to be attacked and that he is leaving the post.
  11. Of course, Ron always returns, and the fun begins again. And again. And again.

Once I spent a month in Central America. I was 19 and you could drink... younger than that. I don't remember what the age was. I'm really not a drinker, but I had to order something called a "Bloody Brain" just because the name was so awesome. So it's a shot of rum, add Grenadine which sinks to the bottom, and pour in some Kahlua through one of those little silver spout things. The Khalua "coagulates" in the rum and keeps the "noodle" shape it gets from pouring out of the spout... and piles up, making this thing that looks like a brain. Then when you take the shot the grenadine comes up and kind of punches through the Kahlua, making this exploded bloody brain kind of thing. It was yummy. It was also the only shot I've ever taken. Because it came out of my nose when I choked on it, and that was so unpleasant I've never cared to try again.

K-a-h-l-u-a is really hard to get straight.

Ok for TOM we need Maneshevitz (sp),. add that to the list. And an epispasm, Wheetsin can tell us more about that later, I guess. I'm not sure if that's for the male Jew or the female Jewess. It definitely sounds like something we want along for the ride, so to speak.

About the body shots, do we need anything for those? Whipped cream, sugar, salt, olives, cherries, pineapple? ??

Did I mention the blanket? We are going to the beach, aren't we? I mean I think we'd get too much attention in a bar. Oh yeah, we probably need some kind of lantern that doesn't blow out in the wind.

I'm ready now let's go do some serious Jewish conversions and some serious celebrating of the one year mark for Wheetsin! Yeaaaa, and the crowd went wild!

You weren't here when we did the "Blast Pattern of Ron Cusano", were you? He's got a distinctive pattern to the way he posts.

Here goes:

1. Ron makes a statement and says that "everyone knows this" or that "all Christians believe this or must do this". If you don't know this or disagree or interpret things differently, you are apparently an idiot (or a cockroach, as he called atheists early in the thread) or a bad Christian (or not a true Christian).
  2. People contradict Ron, or he contradicts himself and people point this out.
  3. Ron says that he knows everything about the Bible, and that it's not his opinion, but the Bible's opinion.
  4. If you disagree, you are again called an idiot. Ron screams about people attacking his beliefs.
  5. Ron continues to get very mad at people because they dare to state their own opinions. He starts making multiple spelling and grammar mistakes.
  6. When someone lets him know that they can't understand what he is trying to say, Ron apparently thinks they are being facetious and ridiculing him. Of course, this makes Ron angrier.
  7. Ron then makes vicious, personally attacking posts. See the post he made to Wheetsin several pages back for reference.
  8. People give Ron evidence that he doesn't know as much as he thinks he knows.
  9. Backed into a corner, Ron explodes, screaming about how everyone in existance that doesn't agree with his postings is going to Hell. He is being attacked, Christianity is being attacked, liberal Christians are going to hell, yadda, yadda, yadda.
  10. Ron then makes a very martyred post about how he is being attacked and won't stay here to be attacked and that he is leaving the post.
  11. Of course, Ron always returns, and the fun begins again. And again. And again.

I hope Ron does not have a drinking problem. I have noticed that his grammar and spelling seem to get bad in spurts as if he was drunk at that point in time.

As much as I disliked his attitude, I would hate to think we drove him to drink or to "get off the wagon".

I hope Ron does not have a drinking problem. I have noticed that his grammar and spelling seem to get bad in spurts as if he was drunk at that point in time.

As much as I disliked his attitude, I would hate to think we drove him to drink or to "get off the wagon".

Nah. I think we just piss him off and he tries to type too quickly.

I think that Lucifer and Satan were different entities is fairly widely accepted outside of fundamentalist christian circles. Many OT scholars believe it's inaccurate to associate Satan with evil. Heck, even us atheists get that. :kiss

Actually, it's kinda the other way. Satan is the Adversary, God's Anvil, his role is to test the spirits/souls of mankind. Lucifer, as the light-bringer, is more of a Promethean character. :)