Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anti-Semitism In France!

You're spouting pure neo-con hype. He coerced the response he demanded from his advisor about the Weapons of Mass Destruction Saddam Hussein supposedly had. So not only did he lie, he manipulated his advisors and that is even worse than lying. We don't impeach, Ron, you and the likes of you do the impeaching. We try to work with the government and elected officials we have. You are just mistaken and wrong.

If you took the time to read my question you would notice that I didn't say you didn't base you faith on the Bible, I addressed my question to those who said they are Christian but DO NOT base their faith on the Bible! If that is not you, then it's was not directed at you, was it? And you talk about me not understanding.

Furthermore Ron, just because you didn't SEE Lisa's or wavydaby's, TOM's or my response about your ridiculous claim that we don't base our faith on the Bible, doesn't mean that it wasn't there. Lots and lots of things seem to get misunderstood or ignored by you.

You're funny Ron. No one here said that they didn't base their faith on the Bible. Where do you get that?

Maybe all of the people here who you've misunderstood, misquoted and called fools should band together collectively and compose a post that helps you to understand, Ron, that we believe that taking the Bible literally is incorrect and impossible, and that basing ones beliefs on the Bible and its' scriptures, does not have to be taken literally in order for one to believe in it. What part of that do you not understand?

That is the Liberal party line of course, but the fact is there is absolutely no proof of any of it. Just because the WMD's were not found does not mean they did not exist and were transported to Syria or some other country, which was speculated. The impeachment process is for grevious offence in office, and if this rubbish were fact, the process would be under way. The fact of the matter is, the Democrats have been trying for 2-years to find impeachable offences with no results. Saying, "We don't impeach" and "we try to work with the government and elected officials we have" is so laughable that I don't think even you could believe it. The Democrats would LOVE to be able to impeach this president.

You're spouting pure neo-con hype. He coerced the response he demanded from his advisor about the Weapons of Mass Destruction Saddam Hussein supposedly had. So not only did he lie, he manipulated his advisors and that is even worse than lying. We don't impeach, Ron, you and the likes of you do the impeaching. We try to work with the government and elected officials we have. You are just mistaken and wrong.

Well the Tired-Old-Man for one!!

You're funny Ron. No one here said that they didn't base their faith on the Bible. Where do you get that?

So help me to understand then! If the Bible is not literal and does not mean what it actually says, than how do you know what to believe and have faith in??? Can you explain it??

Maybe all of the people here who you've misunderstood, misquoted and called fools should band together collectively and compose a post that helps you to understand, Ron, that we believe that taking the Bible literally is incorrect and impossible, and that basing ones beliefs on the Bible and its' scriptures, does not have to be taken literally in order for one to believe in it. What part of that do you not understand?

Nope, dude. You're wrong. About all of it. You can call me names, you can refute what I say, but it doesn't make you right.

History tells us that Republicans do the impeaching (I'll grant you that Democrats would like to be rid of this horrid man who holds the office of President of the United States of America) and the Democrats who care about all Americans, not just the rich ones, are the ones who are assasinated and impeached.

If what Bill Clinton did while in office that was impeachable, i.e., he lied about his affair with Monica, was such a grievous offense, why wasn't he removed from office? They certainly wanted him removed. I think that the Republicans were extremely embarrassed that they did what they did and that they spent the money that they did to uncover the fact that the president took advantage of a little intern vixen. Especially because of the impeachment process and the document that they wrote and made public.

Exactly! So you agree with that then??

You have said more then once that the Bible is to be taken literally, expect when it's clear it's not? Or have I misunderstood you?

Ron, we do not have to prove our faith to you or explain it to you. It's our faith. Period. It has taken us our whole lives to come to believe what we do. We aren't suseptible to someone who would like to come in and tell us that we are wrong, wrong, wrong. We believe what we believe. You can yell it to the rooftops that your way is the only way, but you'd be wrong about that too. Furthermore, you do not provide any proof of anything you're yelling about. If you had proof, you would have stated it by now. So you're wrong to say we're wrong.

Bush is a good man.

There was a flood and Noah was able to build an ark and gather up the animals in pairs and load them on the ark

The world was created in 7 days, even without the sun being created for 3 of those days.

The Bible is literal

I would like to give you some more of my beliefs but my cow just flew out the window and I urgently need to go and get her.

Time for me to mooooove on

Cheers

TommyO

Give me a break! Since there have only been 2 or 3 impeachments in the history of our country, it's hard to make a case that this is a habit of Republicians. How off the wall is that logic. He, didn't they try to assinate Regan?? Wasn't he a Republican?? Duh! Monica was a "little intern vixen" so that makes it all her fault?? Hello! It takes two! Clinton was PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and publically and repeatedly lied to the whole country, and it's all Monica's fault? How blind are you!

Nope, dude. You're wrong. About all of it. You can call me names, you can refute what I say, but it doesn't make you right.

History tells us that Republicans do the impeaching (I'll grant you that Democrats would like to be rid of this horrid man who holds the office of President of the United States of America) and the Democrats who care about all Americans, not just the rich ones, are the ones who are assasinated and impeached.

If what Bill Clinton did while in office that was impeachable, i.e., he lied about his affair with Monica, was such a grievous offense, why wasn't he removed from office? They certainly wanted him removed. I think that the Republicans were extremely embarrassed that they did what they did and that they spent the money that they did to uncover the fact that the president took advantage of a . Especially because of the impeachment process and the document that they wrote and made public.

OK, so you can't explain it or don't understand why you believe what you say you believe! I am not asking you to prove anything to me. For the last 2+ months we have discussed religion and the Bible here, and I have given you a reason for everything I said I believed, You may not agree, but I at least have a reason for my beliefs and tried to make my case. I was just asking you to tell me the logic for yours. Apparently you just don't know!

Ron, we do not have to prove our faith to you or explain it to you. It's our faith. Period. It has taken us our whole lives to come to believe what we do. We aren't suseptible to someone who would like to come in and tell us that we are wrong, wrong, wrong. We believe what we believe. You can yell it to the rooftops that your way is the only way, but you'd be wrong about that too. Furthermore, you do not provide any proof of anything you're yelling about. If you had proof, you would have stated it by now. So you're wrong to say we're wrong.