Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anti-Semitism In France!

Green: I wish my only infraction here had been the use of one silly word. In spite of all of its' negativity, this thread has been a learning experience. So I'm not sorry I participated. I hope we've all learned a thing or two. I also hope no one was so turned off that they decide not to participate on other threads.

I think that Rants and Raves isn't a place where the majority of people are comfortable but I think that many of the people it appeals to are bright and thoughtful people. I am happy to have made the acquaintance of each and every one of them.

TOM: When I lived in Canada I was surprised to hear Canadians constantly refer to themselves as Americans. That's when I first realized the truth about how Americans think United States citizens are the only real Americans. Tells you how isolationist we can be.

Canada is in America as is Mexico and the "United States of America". The name of the USA is not America. So Canadians are (North) Americans as are Mexicans. Panamanians and Peruvians and Chilians are also Americans; (South) Americans.

We in the United States have been so presumtive as to try to take over 2 continents (in name, of course).

There I go, Crying again.:faint:

Aw shucks, kid, I knew that!!!! My da explained this to me when I was under 10. I just figured that you didn't have any other name to call yourselves. We other North Americans can call ourselves Canadians or Mexicans. What are you gonna call yerselves?:) United Statsians?:scared:

Aw shucks, kid, I knew that!!!! My da explained this to me when I was under 10. I just figured that you didn't have any other name to call yourselves. We other North Americans can call ourselves Canadians or Mexicans. What are you gonna call yerselves?:) United Statsians?:scared:

I am most fortunate. When all else fails, I can still call myself a Texan!

There is a danger that was not exposed in this thread.

I just finished watching 60 minutes last from last night on my DVR (Tivo type unit). There was a story about a Nazi concentration camp that was used as a showcase to the world to hide what the Nazis were actually doing. The International Red Cross inspected that camp in 1944 and raved about how well the Jews were being treated. One surviver of the camp (now in his late 70's) said it was easy for the Red Cross and the World to believe (that lie) because they wanted to believe it. Jews have always been treated poorly and thought this thread was named about and seemed to be a complaint against ill treatment of Jews (in France), not much was actually said about the Jews (accept maybe they should accept Christ as their personal savior). It is easier (for some) to look the other way when evil is done to an unpopular group. Or a group that doesn't accept Jesus like us. Though the opening post is supposed to be about the problems of the Jews, it is more about those evil Muslims (who also don't accept Jesus like us).

During our long (155 page so far) conversation, it has been debated whether the God of the Qur'an is the God of the Christians and Jews, and some have been said that the Qur'an is not a real holy book and/or is not as good as the Bible and scriptures from the Bible have been offered up to put the Qur'an down.

This is the first step toward doing to the Muslims in the USA what Hitler did to the Jews in Germany. The Nazis could never have committed those atrocities against "normal" Germans. It was easy however to arrest Jews, Gays and Gypsies, and hold them without charges, without access to legal council and to sentence them without trial (to death). Almost sounds like the BuSh policy regarding non-combat detainees.

It will be very easy to round up the unbelievers of Jesus as soon as another 911 happens. It will be easy to hold the 5 million Muslim/Americans responsible because they do not believe in Jesus like us. They do believe in Jesus, but not as we do, but that will not be good enough to stop the paranoia, fear and the selling of our souls (and civil rights) for security.

The Christian Right political Movement will be right out front calling for the detention of these Godless immigrants, even though they pray more often than Christians do, pray to the same God and it will not whether they were born here or naturalized.

Has anyone ever wondered why I have a Right-wing quote as my signature?

One member (not long after I joined LBT) welcomed me as a Republican to LBT.

Well, I have been waiting for someone to comment on my sig for about 7 months.

"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life."

Is it a quote by George W. BuSh? Or Jerry Falwell? Or Pat Buchanan?

It is proof of how close we (in the USA) are to another Holocaust.

Gringos!!:scared:

100% PURE LIBERAL UNSUBSTANCIATED OPINION AS USUAL!

There is a danger that was not exposed in this thread.

I just finished watching 60 minutes last from last night on my DVR (Tivo type unit). There was a story about a Nazi concentration camp that was used as a showcase to the world to hide what the Nazis were actually doing. The International Red Cross inspected that camp in 1944 and raved about how well the Jews were being treated. One surviver of the camp (now in his late 70's) said it was easy for the Red Cross and the World to believe (that lie) because they wanted to believe it. Jews have always been treated poorly and thought this thread was named about and seemed to be a complaint against ill treatment of Jews (in France), not much was actually said about the Jews (accept maybe they should accept Christ as their personal savior). It is easier (for some) to look the other way when evil is done to an unpopular group. Or a group that doesn't accept Jesus like us. Though the opening post is supposed to be about the problems of the Jews, it is more about those evil Muslims (who also don't accept Jesus like us).

During our long (155 page so far) conversation, it has been debated whether the God of the Qur'an is the God of the Christians and Jews, and some have been said that the Qur'an is not a real holy book and/or is not as good as the Bible and scriptures from the Bible have been offered up to put the Qur'an down.

This is the first step toward doing to the Muslims in the USA what Hitler did to the Jews in Germany. The Nazis could never have committed those atrocities against "normal" Germans. It was easy however to arrest Jews, Gays and Gypsies, and hold them without charges, without access to legal council and to sentence them without trial (to death). Almost sounds like the BuSh policy regarding non-combat detainees.

It will be very easy to round up the unbelievers of Jesus as soon as another 911 happens. It will be easy to hold the 5 million Muslim/Americans responsible because they do not believe in Jesus like us. They do believe in Jesus, but not as we do, but that will not be good enough to stop the paranoia, fear and the selling of our souls (and civil rights) for security.

The Christian Right political Movement will be right out front calling for the detention of these Godless immigrants, even though they pray more often than Christians do, pray to the same God and it will not whether they were born here or naturalized.

Has anyone ever wondered why I have a Right-wing quote as my signature?

One member (not long after I joined LBT) welcomed me as a Republican to LBT.

Well, I have been waiting for someone to comment on my sig for about 7 months.

"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life."

Is it a quote by George W. BuSh? Or Jerry Falwell? Or Pat Buchanan?

It is proof of how close we (in the USA) are to another Holocaust.

100% PURE LIBERAL UNSUBSTANCIATED OPINION AS USUAL!
Ron, that's what a message board is for, to share our OPINIONS with each other.

Yeah! But you should have some reason and basis for what you say for it to be believable!

Ron, that's what a message board is for, to share our OPINIONS with each other.

Sounds like Bill Clinton while he was playing hanky-panky in the White House, while lieing through his teeth to the entire country, before he was impeached!! Now that's a real American!

TOM: My guess would be Dubya.

Yeah! But you should have some reason and basis for what you say for it to be believable!
No, you don't. No one has to believe your opinions, because they are YOUR opinions and not anyone else's. You don't have to justify your OPINIONS. Facts? Yes. Claims? Yes. Opinions? Nope.