Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anti-Semitism In France!

From Ron's sight:

Our Statement Of Faith

6: To encourage Jewish Believers to get in touch with their rich Jewish heritage and practices, find fellowship in a congregation of other Jewish and gentile believers, and to bring the “good news” of Yeshua to their own people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Just what a Jewish faith family needs-----some vulnerable family member

to start talking about Jesus at the dinner table with Uncle Mort---lol

What in the world does that quote have to do with your communion practice?? Have you not heard of the "sacrifice of the mass??????? How can you say you don't sacrifice Crrist at your mass???

We sacrifice the bread and wine, yes - but BEFORE they are consecreted.

LITURGY OF THE EUCHARIST

Koch-022.gifPresentation of the Gifts / Preparation of the Altar:

Priest
:
Blessed are you, Lord, God of all creation. Through your goodness we have this bread to offer, which earth has given and human hands have made. It will become for us the bread of life.

All
:
Blessed be God for ever.

Priest
:
Blessed are you, Lord, God of all creation. Through your goodness we have this wine to offer, fruit of the vine and work of human hands. It will become our spiritual drink.

All
:
Blessed be God for ever.

[
If there is no singing during the presentation of the gifts, the priest may say the preceding prayers aloud, and the people may respond. But if a presentation song is being sung, the priest recites these prayers inaudibly, and the people's response is omitted. Then, after the priest has washed his hands and the music is finished, he invites the people to join in prayer:
]

[stand]

Priest
:
Pray, my brothers and sisters, that our sacrifice

may be acceptable to God, the almighty Father.

All
:
May the Lord accept the sacrifice at your hands,

for the praise and glory of his name,

for our good, and the good of all his Church.

As for the quote, you posted this:

Here is where contect is so important! When Jesus "Thgis is my body" and "this is my blood", he was celebrating the Passover with His deciples and enjoying the tradational Seder meal. He was speaking to Jews who Celebrate the Passover once a year. When He said, "as often as you do this, do it in rememberence of me", he was referring to when the Jews break the unleavened bread annually at the Passover seder, and not instructing us to do thsi every week. There is nothing wrong with observing this ofter, but that was not the Lord's intent.

And I posted this, from the New KJV, as evidence that "as often as you do this" is only one interpretation of the passage.

Therefore, my brethren, when you come together to eat, wait for one another. 34 But if anyone is hungry, let him eat at home, lest you come together for judgment. And the rest I will set in order when I come.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and if you are ordained, you are a complete fraud!

Just for the record, I have been in messianiac minsitrt for over 25 years.

Actually, they're not. And if you were a real theologian, you would know that. Of course, that would take years of study, and why waste the time when you can just open your own ministry in a day or two?

Oh, and yes, by the way, I'm ordained as well. Which goes to prove that ANYONE can get an ordination these days. Even you.

Ron, care to clear up this statement?

Unfortunately, the “movement” has convinced women that they can forsake their God given role as man’s “helpmate”, and replace him as breadwinner, often delegating men to being “house husbands”, raising the kids and being the homemaker. It is now considered “politically correct” for women to fill the shoes of men in every aspect of society, and we no longer recognize the God given differences between the sexes.

"helpmate" my foot.

This is a thinly veiled statement for servant.

God forbid you have to change a diaper, do the dishes or pay attention to the kids.

Ya darn skippy I can do anything a man can do.

What about it? That was certainly true during that time period. IOn fact that tradition is even practiced in your own church!

Not for almost 40 years, it hasn't been. And what does the time period have to do with context? Context is NOT related to time. If the Bible is the literal word of God, and a woman should be required to cover her head to pray 2000 years ago, the same would hold true today. If the Bible were a literal translation, that is.

I didn't say that so why are you quoteing it to me? I don't think it's all wrong, but I didn't write it! Not that you know anything about my personal life, but I raised two kids myself, took care of a house, cooked, cleaned and ran a business all at the same time, but that doesn't mean that's the way if should have been. So I can do any thing a women can do. What's the point!

Ron, care to clear up this statement?

Unfortunately, the “movement” has convinced women that they can forsake their God given role as man’s “helpmate”, and replace him as breadwinner, often delegating men to being “house husbands”, raising the kids and being the homemaker. It is now considered “politically correct” for women to fill the shoes of men in every aspect of society, and we no longer recognize the God given differences between the sexes.

"helpmate" my foot.

This is a thinly veiled statement for servant.

God forbid you have to change a diaper, do the dishes or pay attention to the kids.

Ya darn skippy I can do anything a man can do.

I'm glad there was someone with some authority who has jumped in on this and exposed Ron for what he is, an anti-semite.

Ron has gotten away with murder here. His buzz phrases are: you don't know what you're talking about, where did you get this stuff, you are mistaken, you are wrong, you are clueless, you are a fool, where do you get this rubbish, you don't know what you're talking about, and on and on. There literally isn't enough time in the evening left to list them all here.

He has proven that he is biased and rigid and not very bright. Long ago when this thread first began some of us said that he shouldn't be taken seriously, that his mission was to engage in argument since that is his forte. He doesn't care what we believe he just wants to spout off and put others down in an effort to elevate himself.

Well like I said, I have learned a lot here in spite of some of the negativity that has been thrown in. So maybe Ron ain't such a bad thing afterall. He's caused many of you to seem incredibly brilliant by comparison.

I found him interesting and fun to debate, as several of you seem to also. He has set ideas, but don't we all. Look forward to talking again Mr. Cusano.

oy veh!

Um, yes you did. It from an article from your web site,you wrote.

I think you would rather oppress women

And you still never answered me.

Ron did you say that you've been in a messianic miniskirt for 25 years? And you say you are ordained? You're a complete fraud!

So I can do any thing a women can do.
Now THAT would make for an interesting thread!

It is becasue of nonesence like this that I get so fustrated on this thread. This was the custom of the time, just like a womon not cutting her hair, and having servants, and giving alms, and removing your shoes before you enter a house.

These are not dogma or religious doctrine and beliefs. These were very literal. Because ti was custom then does not mena it must remain custon forever. You go and believe what you want. If you really wanted to learn, I could go one forever, but you are so blind, and I am tired.

Not for almost 40 years, it hasn't been. And what does the time period have to do with context? Context is NOT related to time. If the Bible is the literal word of God, and a woman should be required to cover her head to pray 2000 years ago, the same would hold true today. If the Bible were a literal translation, that is.

Being a Jew means being a decendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. A A Gentile can convert to the Jewish Religion, but that does not make him a Jew.

That's right! A Jew that has found his Messiah considers himself a completed Jew. That is not terminolgy, that come from Jews who believe in Jesus. Apparently you don't know any. Apparenlt you don't know much about anything.

So, if I am a Christian, and become a Jew, does that mean I am still a Christian. And all Jews virtually all believe in Jesus, just not as their Messiah.

A Jew that believes in Jesus is a completed Jew????? Wow, that is anti-semetic in the extreme. So, the mainstream Jew that believes as the Torah teaches, is not complete. Kind of dehumanizing them, aren't you.

Year, but maybe not that monthly thing and giving birth. I'll pass!~

Now THAT would make for an interesting thread!

Ron did you say that you've been in a messianic miniskirt for 25 years? And you say you are ordained? You're a complete fraud!

Now that would be a bible fellowship to go to! Ordained in a miniskirt. I can 't stop laughing.

I never said I was ordained. I said I was in ministry. I have been in ministry over 25 years. Why do you think I am a fraud?