Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anti-Semitism In France!

He makes a lot of claims, in fact mostly all claims with nothing to back it up.

He claims, "This is the first step toward doing to the Muslims in the USA what Hitler did to the Jews in Germany."

He also claims, "It will be very easy to round up the unbelievers of Jesus as soon as another 911 happens."

And again he claims, "The Christian Right political Movement will be right out front calling for the detention of these Godless immigrants, even though they pray more often than Christians do, pray to the same God and it will not whether they were born here or naturalized. And on ad nausaum! Let me ask you something!

If I made claims like this, would you and everyone else be demanding me to produce something to back it up?? Be honest!

No, you don't. No one has to believe your opinions, because they are YOUR opinions and not anyone else's. You don't have to justify your OPINIONS. Facts? Yes. Claims? Yes. Opinions? Nope.

He makes a lot of claims, in fact mostly all claims with nothing to back it up.

He claims, "This is the first step toward doing to the Muslims in the USA what Hitler did to the Jews in Germany."

He also claims, "It will be very easy to round up the unbelievers of Jesus as soon as another 911 happens."

And again he claims, "The Christian Right political Movement will be right out front calling for the detention of these Godless immigrants, even though they pray more often than Christians do, pray to the same God and it will not whether they were born here or naturalized. And on ad nausaum! Let me ask you something!

If I made claims like this, would you and everyone else be demanding me to produce something to back it up?? Be honest!

But my statements are my opinions. Who am I but a lowly mortal.

Your statements are those of God (or his scriptures), so, as you have demanded that your statements are to be taken as a higher standard, must you not be held to a higher standard?

The free thinker can usually defeat the repeater of dogma, however, with so much money and power behind the repeaters of dogma, it is getting more difficult.

The repeaters of dogma (RoD) are constantly trying to prove that their new and improved literal translation/interpretation of scriptures has always been true (and of course has never been changed), much like Winston Smith in 1984. The reason is simple, how can one claim that scriptures is literal when people were imprisoned and executed for saying the Earth was a sphere or the Earth revolves around the Sun? It is so much easier for the RoD to say that the context was misunderstood when the Bible said the Earth was round. There are many examples, but the idea is always the same; blame it on some individual or some mutant sect of Christianity, never the scriptures themselves.

The Inquisition, Salem Witch trials, and so on and so on.

Some Christians RoD's talk so lowly of Catholics, that I guess the RoD is hoping no one remembers that after about 325AD, Catholic and Christian were just about synonymous until Martin Luther came along.

Years ago, a computer programed to play chess was no match for a chess master, however as time has passed the computer is now the favorite. The same can be said for the war between the free thinker and the RoD. There are web sites that an RoD can visit with pre-prepared instructions and arguments to use in trying to prove unscientific dogma. It doesn't have to be true, because while the 10 Commandments contain “Thou Shalt not Lie”, the RoD and these support sites have no qualms about hiring scientists to falsify evidence or make cases that all, but scientists with Ph D's in that particular field, can not refute, leaving the free thinker out in the cold.

10cc Band, going for my 4th fill on Monday, down 75lbs. since July. Down 145 from 3 years ago, partly pre-banding. Thanks for asking.

By the way, Ron, which band do you have? And how are you progressing?

More rambling, nothing to back it up!

The free thinker can usually defeat the repeater of dogma, however, with so much money and power behind the repeaters of dogma, it is getting more difficult.

The repeaters of dogma (RoD) are constantly trying to prove that their new and improved literal translation/interpretation of scriptures has always been true (and of course has never been changed), much like Winston Smith in 1984. The reason is simple, how can one claim that scriptures is literal when people were imprisoned and executed for saying the Earth was a sphere or the Earth revolves around the Sun? It is so much easier for the RoD to say that the context was misunderstood when the Bible said the Earth was round. There are many examples, but the idea is always the same; blame it on some individual or some mutant sect of Christianity, never the scriptures themselves.

The Inquisition, Salem Witch trials, and so on and so on.

Some Christians RoD's talk so lowly of Catholics, that I guess the RoD is hoping no one remembers that after about 325AD, Catholic and Christian were just about synonymous until Martin Luther came along.

Years ago, a computer programed to play chess was no match for a chess master, however as time has passed the computer is now the favorite. The same can be said for the war between the free thinker and the RoD. There are web sites that an RoD can visit with pre-prepared instructions and arguments to use in trying to prove unscientific dogma. It doesn't have to be true, because while the 10 Commandments contain “Thou Shalt not Lie”, the RoD and these support sites have no qualms about hiring scientists to falsify evidence or make cases that all, but scientists with Ph D's in that particular field, can not refute, leaving the free thinker out in the cold.

So by your reasoning, I need to be accountable for everything that I say, you but you can spew off like an old guyser about anything and everything, and not have to be accountable for anything? Yeah, that's liberal free thinking for you! What a pile of double-standard, hypocritical dung that is!

But my statements are my opinions. Who am I but a lowly mortal.

Your statements are those of God (or his scriptures), so, as you have demanded that your statements are to be taken as a higher standard, must you not be held to a higher standard?

I, have asked this question of the tired-old-man and others who say they are Christians but do not believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God, and so far, everyone has avoided the question. In fact, GadgetLady also asked the same question and got only silence!

If you don't believe the Bible is the Word of God, and means exactly what it says, that what do YOU base your Christianity on?????????

How do you know who Jesus was? What He did?? How you get to Heaven? That there is a Heaven and a Hell? How do you know anything about the faith you profess? What is fact and what is opinion??

If you answer is that you believe your church, then what does your church base it's believe on!

The Tired-Old-Man doesn't have an answer, Anyone else care to take a crack at this!

Ron, the bible very clearly states that we will be held accountable for EVERY word we speak. As a Christian, yes, you will be accountable for everything you say. You can't control what anyone else says or does, just be responsible for your own actions.

Very true, but when discussing anything with anyone you would expect there to be a reason or basis for what they say. If they tell you the moon is made out of green cheese, I suspect you would want to know why they think that before you give them credibility, whould you not?

Ron, the bible very clearly states that we will be held accountable for EVERY word we speak. As a Christian, yes, you will be accountable for everything you say. You can't control what anyone else says or does, just be responsible for your own actions.

If you didn't care what they thought or were not trying to make a point, why would you be having the conversation with them in the first place??

If someone told you that Jesus was a their and a sinner, would you just accept that or would you question them why and how they came to that opinion, and then express what you know to be true??

I would if I cared what they thought.

Just as I thought. You were probably one of the most vocal people around about Bill Clinton when he was president.

What the Republicans did to that man is not very different from what TOM is suggesting can happen in the U.S. against Muslim believers. And after that happens, not much can stand in the way of right wing-nuts doing whatever they want to do to others who stand in their way.

Republicans were still so ticked at what they felt was an injustice to Nixon, they've been bound and determined to get back. Unfortunately they've never had the same ammunition that the Democrats had. So they used what little they did have to publish one of the most obscene, biased, filthy documents that as far as I know has ever been put into print and circulated throughout the Congress as a basis for impeachment. What they did to this country and the presidency is wrong and as unpatriotic as anything I've ever seen in my life or even read about.

I'm wondering... am I the only one whose noticed that it's the so-called liberals, the men who work to help the down trodden, who get assasinated in this country? Sure Gerald Ford supposedly had an attempt and Reagan met up with a richocheted bullet, but the liberals are the ones who are always killed.

I, have asked this question of the tired-old-man and others who say they are Christians but do not believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God, and so far, everyone has avoided the question. In fact, GadgetLady also asked the same question and got only silence!

I among others answered, both you and Gadetlady. I guess you didn't like the answers?

Vocal about Bill Clinton! Hello! He was a national disgrace! He perverted the office of the President by having an affair in the White House with an intern, lied through his teeth to the entire country, was impeached by Congress and trashed the premises when he left office. And you question that Conservatives might have strong feelings about that? Do we even live in the same country??

Just for the record, I don't know of anyone why thinks Nixon suffered an injustice. He did what he did and reaped the consequesces of his actions. End of story! Where do you get this stuff??

Just as I thought. You were probably one of the most vocal people around about Bill Clinton when he was president.

What the Republicans did to that man is not very different from what TOM is suggesting can happen in the U.S. against Muslim believers. And after that happens, not much can stand in the way of right wing-nuts doing whatever they want to do to others who stand in their way.

Republicans were still so ticked at what they felt was an injustice to Nixon, they've been bound and determined to get back. Unfortunately they've never had the same ammunition that the Democrats had. So they used what little they did have to publish one of the most obscene, biased, filthy documents that as far as I know has ever been put into print and circulated throughout the Congress as a basis for impeachment. What they did to this country and the presidency is wrong and as unpatriotic as anything I've ever seen in my life or even read about.

I'm wondering... am I the only one whose noticed that it's the so-called liberals, the men who work to help the down trodden, who get assasinated in this country? Sure Gerald Ford supposedly had an attempt and Reagan met up with a richocheted bullet, but the liberals are the ones who are always killed.