Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anti-Semitism In France!

I'm not suprised! That is exactly the type of compromising the faith I was talking about. And of course, your athiest, liberal friends here will agree with your choice!

And thats the reason I did not want to do private e-mail :) I will not get drawn into your ugliness my friend. Sorry to disappoint you.

Whatever you want, but it's not unliness! It's understanding my responsibilities as a Believer!

And thats the reason I did not want to do private e-mail :) I will not get drawn into your ugliness my friend. Sorry to disappoint you.

Then maybe it's me! I just can't comprehend how you could consider something to be sin, and abomination and spoken against in scripture, and condone it for others and not speak out about it!! Your position that "two consenting adults can choose to live an abominal lifestyle, and it doesn't effect society" just doesn't make any sense to me. If you remember your scriptures, you will recall that this was the very lifestyle that cause the downfall of Sodom. Do you think homosexuality had a bad effect on that society??

Cusano, you are behaving without any respect towards other people's beliefs. It is my way or the highway for you. You are, in fact, a one-man theocracy. You do not seem capable of seeing that while we are comfortable with your beliefs we do become stressed when you do not permit the rest of us, even your fellow Christians, the same respect. You are quite the bully, kiddo.

You want the government to give you free will? Then can I sell drugs in front of your house? Can I break into your home and help myself to your TV? You can't have it both ways!

God gave us free will, why cant our government?

I thought the format on this board was to argue and discuss! So are you saying that if we disagree with someone, we shouldn't argue the point. I respect everyone right to have their own opinion, but does that preclude arguing against it. I think everyone might be happy if I just agreed with their view points, right!! Give me a break! You consider that being a bully?

Cusano, you are behaving without any respect towards other people's beliefs. It is my way or the highway for you. You are, in fact, a one-man theocracy. You do not seem capable of seeing that while we are comfortable with your beliefs we do become stressed when you do not permit the rest of us, even your fellow Christians, the same respect. You are quite the bully, kiddo.

Wheetsin, it's really getting to be pretty amusing. Honestly, it is. Ron has a very predictable pattern. He spouts off about something that he really has no clue about, then gets super upset when people correct him. Instead of admitting he might be wrong about something, he starts screeching about people attacking him and his "Christianity". And then he storms (as well as someone can storm on the internet) off in a huff, not to be seen for a few days.
Can I predict something or not? It seems to me that we're at stage 3 of this tantrum, so far. Ron, if you keep acting like a child, we'll treat you like one.

I think you are committing the same sin you charged us with doing to the Bible sometime in the early days of the thread. You are picking bits and pieces of people's posts, but you are missing the entire message.

I don't think so but you are entitled to your opinion!:faint:

Can I predict something or not? It seems to me that we're at stage 3 of this tantrum, so far. Ron, if you keep acting like a child, we'll treat you like one.

I think you are committing the same sin you charged us with doing to the Bible sometime in the early days of the thread. You are picking bits and pieces of people's posts, but you are missing the entire message.

Your nit-picking is so childish it make for a good laugh! Solet'sjustsay "hate's Christiansandwhatthey believe"! Doesthat make you feel better??
LOL! "Nit-picking" is what you call it when you make a completely wrong statement and someone calls you on it. Ok, I see how that works. Of course, you couldn't just be wrong and have made an inaccurate statement... not the infallible Ron Cusano. You have to turn it into me "nit-picking". You have some awesome defenses in place. Does it make me feel better? No, but I didn't feel bad to begin with. But it shows true colors. Just like how I'm "whinning" when I provide data that unsubstantiates your claims.

BTW, my parents are christians. And I certainly don't hate them. So know what you're talking about before you speak. Do you actually believe this stuff that is coming out of your mouth? That atheists hate christians? Atheists hate most of the country's population?

Because from my perspective, your ultra-liberal beliefs are out in left field! I believe that most the ultra-liberal ideals and principalsa are wayyyyyy out there! Yeah, nuts is a good word!
I can live my life beyond a book, so I'm nuts. Then again, I can engage in a discussion without having to resort to name calling. If that makes me nuts, then dip me in chocolate and throw me on a sundae!

Does anyone else feel like they are slamming their head into a brick wall?
:frusty: :yield: :doh:

Just make a big dramatic announcement to everyone that you're leaving the threads, but then come back a few days later.

Just make a big dramatic announcement to everyone that you're leaving the threads, but then come back a few days later.
Apparently it's a popular method all over the internet. I frequent several blogs, and we get some folks like that. Apparently, they commit "psueicide" or something like that, where they pretend that they are dying or were in an accident or have some horrid disease just to get attention and gifts from other people. Of course they have to leave the blog eventually, when they "die". They also come back as "sock puppets" under another screen name. They invariably get found out and there is usually a huge blow-up on the blog between the people that believe them and the people that think they're fakes. It's really great entertainment.:heh:

Absolutely pathetic, but true to form! You jovce to take things out of context to make arguments that don't hold Water. Dipping you in chocolate and putting you on a sundae would do the sundae any good!:)

LOL! "Nit-picking" is what you call it when you make a completely wrong statement and someone calls you on it. Ok, I see how that works. Of course, you couldn't just be wrong and have made an inaccurate statement... not the infallible Ron Cusano. You have to turn it into me "nit-picking". You have some awesome defenses in place. Does it make me feel better? No, but I didn't feel bad to begin with. But it shows true colors. Just like how I'm "whinning" when I provide data that unsubstantiates your claims.

BTW, my parents are christians. And I certainly don't hate them. So know what you're talking about before you speak. Do you actually believe this stuff that is coming out of your mouth? That atheists hate christians? Atheists hate most of the country's population?

I can live my life beyond a book, so I'm nuts. Then again, I can engage in a discussion without having to resort to name calling. If that makes me nuts, then dip me in chocolate and throw me on a sundae!

:) It took you all night to come up with that?? How original!

I agree, you are!;)

I was speaking to Ron, by the way. Don't want to offend you, Weetsin!;)

:)

It took you all night to come up with that?? How original!
Sweety, you didn't invent the saying, so I wouldn't go around touting your originality.