Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anti-Semitism In France!

I stated an opinion based upon my observations and experience. I never stated it was hard fact. You are others are telling me I am wrong. If I'm wrong, show me, otherwise it's just your opinion, and no more viable than mine.

An opinion as to whether beige is an attractive colour and should be extensively used in home decor is quite different from an opinion on racial behaviour patterns.

The first, this issue surrounding the use of beige, is purely a question of personal taste. The second issue falls into an entirely different category, that of demographics, and there exists a multitude of studies and statistics on this issue. This is not an arena where you get to float an opinion which is unanchored to prior research into the hard data which currently exists; the stakes are far too high. This is an issue of how we are encouraged to view our fellow brothers and sisters. Careless statements may have far reaching consequences.

You have displayed yourself as being very sympathetic to the plight of the Jews in Europe. I would argue that the Jews were historically set up for mistreatment by the majority because they were repeatedly the target of careless and unthinking statements which not only put them in a box but pathologized them.

You are others are telling me I am wrong. If I'm wrong, show me, otherwise it's just your opinion, and no more viable than mine.
How about you go back and look at the link that was posted on page 91 by TOM, or the graph that was posted by Wheetsin? The proof has been posted, you just haven't looked.

You see, the difference between our opinion and your opinion, is that ours is backed up by actual evidence.

The problem I have is that I believe Christians are obligated to take a stand against sin at every opportunity, and I feel that your attitude of "I'm against it, but two adults can do as they want" is a big compromise. You have also expressed similar views about sharing the faith.

I think the problem that some have with my "attitude" is because I try not to compromise by beliefs and principals, which is very hard to do when you are debating some who are athiests, ultra left wing liberals and hate Christianity and God.

Everyone has gone to great lengths to call me a raciest because I voiced an opinion of black/white crime statistics. I have asked repeatedly for someone to produce something that says I am mistaken, but no one has. If that was to happen, I would gladly own up to being wrong

First Ron, you didn't say this until I disagreed on a non-religious issue - your post which I and others found to come off as racist. The only other thing we have differed on, besides your tone, was that same sex marriages are harmful to the society as a whole, though I agree with the teachings of the bible that it is against God's plan. I don't think I am very different than many conservative Christians. I think the problem Ron is that you are trying to be a Christian martyr. You throw things out there and when people disagree, you say poor me, I am being persecuted because I am a Christian. As it has been said early on. the majority of the time it is your tone and argumentative tone that has people upset.

I just went back to page 91 and there are NO links there!

How about you go back and look at the link that was posted on page 91 by TOM, or the graph that was posted by Wheetsin? The proof has been posted, you just haven't looked.

You see, the difference between our opinion and your opinion, is that ours is backed up by actual evidence.

The problem I have is that I believe Christians are obligated to take a stand against sin at every opportunity, and I feel that your attitude of "I'm against it, but two adults can do as they want" is a big compromise. You have also expressed similar views about sharing the faith.

I think the problem that some have with my "attitude" is because I try not to compromise by beliefs and principals, which is very hard to do when you are debating some who are athiests, ultra left wing liberals and hate Christianity and God.

Everyone has gone to great lengths to call me a raciest because I voiced an opinion of black/white crime statistics. I have asked repeatedly for someone to produce something that says I am mistaken, but no one has. If that was to happen, I would gladly own up to being wrong

Ron - I am not trying to be argumentative. I don't beleive I have ever comprimised my faith. Never have I stated anything less than my beleifs and have not been swayed by others who have a different beleif. I am not ashamed of my faith or back down from it. There is difference between sharing your faith and getting in people's faces and demanding they believe as you do. That's the difference in us. Sharing is just that. Its letting people know what you beleive in and why. Its not about getting upset if others don't agree.

Here are a couple of sites that show completely different statistics.

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/usa/racewar.htm

http://www.nc-f.org/findings.htm

I don't know how accurate their information is any more that I know how accurate the information is for any sites that you find.

The point you love to skip over is that I voiced an OPINION, not based on the stats of any giver website, but from my own personal observation and experience - whcih I so stated at the time.

No one seems to disagree that the overwhelming amount of crime in this country is dome by blacks, and the prison population reflects that. It seems, at leastr to my mind then, that the threat of violent crime appears to be geater against whites coming from blacks, than coming from whites. Again, I am not claiming that this is cut in stone, but I have still not seen anything to convince me that I am off base here.

According to the link I reposted for Ron, 83% of white folks were attacked by white folks. 91% of blacks were attacked by blacks.

I don't know how accurate their information is any more that I know how accurate the information is for any sites that you find.
Ron, it's the freakin' FBI. The FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION!

No one seems to disagree that the overwhelming amount of crime in this country is dome by blacks, and the prison population reflects that. It seems, at leastr to my mind then, that the threat of violent crime appears to be geater against whites coming from blacks, than coming from whites.

Do you know the meaning of "logical fallacy"? Blacks may or may not commit a majority of crime, but what crime they do commit is generally against other blacks. In other words, your white rear is probably pretty safe. At least, unless you go to Harlem and stand on a street corner and start spouting off about how blacks are killing all the white folks. I can't vouch for your safety, then.
The point you love to skip over is that I voiced an OPINION, not based on the stats of any giver website, but from my own personal observation and experience - whcih I so stated at the time.
So, asinine statements can be excused by saying, "It's just my opinion, of course."? Pretty sure it doesn't work that way, Ron.

Ron, have you researched the organizations behind those sites? The fact that you are using them to dignify your "opinion" has solidified your bigotry, IMO. You should maybe look for better sources than a racist organization and a bunch of racist crackpots.

From "Ending the Race Crisis in the 21st Century" on http://ourcivilisation.com/usa/.

Thus, focussing here upon the goal of Euro-white preservation in America, we must examine other options for realistic solutions. These will probably play out in the 21st century as one, or some combination of, the following four scenarios (the first simply abandoning any serious effort for any solution at all):

1Unresisting acquiescence to non-white dominance

2Whites' takeback of their country

3Secession of states from the U.S.

4Racial separatism within the current U.S. Republic. (6)

Disgusting.

Here are a couple of sites that show completely different statistics.

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/usa/racewar.htm

http://www.nc-f.org/findings.htm

No one seems to disagree that the overwhelming amount of crime in this country is dome by blacks, and the prison population reflects that. It seems, at leastr to my mind then, that the threat of violent crime appears to be geater against whites coming from blacks, than coming from whites. Again, I am not claiming that this is cut in stone, but I have still not seen anything to convince me that I am off base here.

Oh, duh, if we are talking opinion, well, here is mine...I really don't feel that anyone should rely on beige in their home decor. Beige is in the way of being a dirty non-colour. Better to rely on white rather than the colour of a smoker's teeth. Here is a simple test which anyone of you can do: take a colour, any colour, and hold it up against something white and then against something beige. Now, doesn't beige look pretty bluddy awful? Black, by the way, is also a fun colour to place other colours against. Another neat thing which you can do is to contrast colours which you like against each other. You will be surprised by the results.

I just viewed the site for the first time. It contains stats for homicides only, but assuming that the same ratio is also comparable to all violent crime, that my assumption was wrong and I stand corrected. This is what I have been asking for all along and I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. I never saw this link before.

Ron, it's the freakin' FBI. The FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION!

Do you know the meaning of "logical fallacy"? Blacks may or may not commit a majority of crime, but what crime they do commit is generally against other blacks. In other words, your white rear is probably pretty safe. At least, unless you go to Harlem and stand on a street corner and start spouting off about how blacks are killing all the white folks. I can't vouch for your safety, then.

Where I live on Long Island, I am in a mostly white neighborhood. We have several communities nearby that are mostly black. Most of the crime that I hear about through the media shows black from other communities committing most of the crime in my neighborhood. I don't know how it is where you live, but that is the way it is here, that is what I formed my opinion on and I don't consider that as raciest. At best, I formed a wrong opinion based upon what I see and hear.

So, asinine statements can be excused by saying, "It's just my opinion, of course."? Pretty sure it doesn't work that way, Ron.