Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anti-Semitism In France!

Actually, you have it backward! If I didn't care, I would just say, hey, believe what you want even if it takes you to Hell. Not my problem! Because I do care, I can't accept a belief system that will bring you that end. You know, Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrites with Satan being their Father! He told them their lack of belief would lead to damnation. And you think I have been harsh! Jesus didn't hate them, he hated their belief system. I don't hate athiests or anyone here, I hate the belief system. Yes, there is a difference.

I don't believe in it, but I think it is the only way to get through to you. When you are talking to someone that only speaks Japanese, you use Japanese, correct?

Your very words deny what you believe in. You can't attack someone's beliefs and then say you love them. A person's belief system is intrinsic to them, a part of them. You can't hate only part of a person.

ETA: Very words, not every action. Obviously, I don't know squat about what you do off the board.

I do! He is my Lord! He lives in me! Why does it bother you? You don't even believe in Him!

Why do you keep referring to yourself as if you have something in common with Jesus?

Because I do care, I can't accept a belief system that will bring you that end.
Well, guess what? IT'S NOT UP TO YOU! My ultimate destination or lack thereof, IMO, is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! I don't understand why people can't get that through their heads. I don't understand why you can't let people live their own lives without your judgement. Didn't Christ also say, "Judge not lest ye be judged"? Seems like you are doing a tad bit of judging.

It bothers me because the thought of that is scary.

How can you possibly know if I believe in Jesus? You have no earthly idea what my beliefs are. I haven't told you because it is none of your business. You are not someone who I believe I could trust with personal information about my beliefs or my politics or anything else that I value.

You're an agitator. And I am here to agitate back. I'm having a good time. Are you?

What's to judge? You said you are an athiest and I am taking you at your word. If that is true, then the Bible says you will be eternally lost. If you have a peoblem with that, take it up with God. He made the rules!

And as for this BJean character, if my menory serves me correctly, you also idenified yourseld as an athiest, did you not? You accuse me of being an agitator, but if you had the capacity to be honest, you would realize that YOU have been the one who was playing this game from day one. You seem to get some sick kick out of causing trouble and blaming everyone else. I am getting a good laugh out of you making a fool out yourself. You said several posts ago that you refused to talk to me on this board anymore, and yet you have a facination with me and can't help yourself.

Well, guess what? IT'S NOT UP TO YOU! My ultimate destination or lack thereof, IMO, is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! I don't understand why people can't get that through their heads. I don't understand why you can't let people live their own lives without your judgement. Didn't Christ also say, "Judge not lest ye be judged"? Seems like you are doing a tad bit of judging.

"As for this BJean character." Heh,heh, heh. That character is checking in, Ron, the Jesus imitator.

I have never posted that I am an atheist.

You insulted and irritated a good friend of mine after I said I would quit you.

I felt compelled to give you some of what you're giving. You can accuse me of being the perp all you want. It doesn't make it so. Everyone can read. I am not worried in the least about making a fool of myself. I just wish you were a tiny bit concerned about your image. That would probably have changed the tone of this entire worthless, meaningless thread.

Since this thread started, I have not initiated a single post. Instead I have responded to reaction that I received on the board. Now I am making a post.

The barbs and stupidity could go on endlessly. I was willing to continue here in the hope that there could be some intelligent exchange and perhaps someone could benefit from some spiritual truth. What I have seen here is a vivid example of what God said in these verses . . .

Romans 1:20 - For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

Romans 1:28 - And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not covenient.

Romans 1:32 - Who knowing the judgement of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

In fact, the entire first chapter on Romans speaks of the hearts of many here. I encourage you to rwad it and take it seriously.

I have chosen not to continue in mindless debate with those who make a mockery out of God, therefore from this point on, I will only answer or respond to posts that are serious and sincere. I am engaged in ministry and my time and energy can better be spend being about God's business.

I am lot leaving the board, as some wish I would. I will still be here only I will not respond to posts that are obvious attempts to incite arguments from insincere people. If anyone has questions or wishes to have a serious discussion, you know where to find me.

You are a sad, sad little person with the intelligence of a stone. I will no longer waste my time responding to YOU!!

"As for this BJean character." Heh,heh, heh. That character is checking in, Ron, the Jesus imitator.

I have never posted that I am an atheist.

You insulted and irritated a good friend of mine after I said I would quit you.

I felt compelled to give you some of what you're giving. You can accuse me of being the perp all you want. It doesn't make it so. Everyone can read. I am not worried in the least about making a fool of myself. I just wish you were a tiny bit concerned about your image. That would probably have changed the tone of this entire worthless, meaningless thread.

Ron, if you aren't going to leave the board, why don't you post in some of the other threads? Right now, you seem like a troll, because you have posted only one thread, and the one thread you post is email spam that we all get from time to time. If you were really here to give or receive lap-band support (after all, this is a lap-band support site), you would be posting in the other forums and thread. Eventually, BJean and I will stop indulging you, just like everyone else has.

Attending a church does not make one a Christian! I know many, many people who attended church for years before they actually became a Christian.

Amen goes there! I've known soooooooooooo many people that fit that description, in fact, I was one of them. I have stayed out of this argument because I don't question anyone on this or any other site about their beliefs or disbeliefs, but I think this has been outrageous! Ron had been attacked over and over again just because he asked a question. I don't believe it was as condesending as it has been made out to be by everyone on this thread. I am a Christian and I'm proud to be one, but I believe after one becomes an adult, they have to make their own choices and be responsible for those choices rather they like the consequences or not. As for Ron sharing his beliefs, I think he could have done it in a better way, but that doesn't make it right to attack him the way he has been here. I think the people who have been on this board for a long time have gone out of their way to make a newcomer feel unwelcome here. That's very sad, in my opinion.

Ron, I hope you stick around on this board for a while and give it a chance. Everyone won't be as defensive as those here have been. However, this thread has been quit entertaining, to say the least.

Joan

Ron had been attacked over and over again just because he asked a question.
And again, it wasn't because he asked a question. Read what he said again from the point of view that you aren't a Christian. Or, you can imagine that he is a Muslim talking to a Christian. Then see if you don't think he was condescending.

Ron is a newcomer only in that he hasn't been posting for long. He isn't here to give lap-banders support or receive it from them. This is his very first thread, and this is the only thread he has posted in. His only action has been to post trollish email spam.