Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Az sleevers?

Mesa

Mesa

My PCP is in Mesa off of Basline and Coubtry Club. I have been going to him for 13 years. His name is Dr. Dean Faust at Southeast Valley Medical. 480-969-1446.

Mine is actually in the same office. Not sure if I went to a different dr in the same practice would give me a different outcome but I might try

Mine is actually in the same office. Not sure if I went to a different dr in the same practice would give me a different outcome but I might try

Dr Faust approved mine and encourages it. What doctor do you have?

Harris

Harris

He is a Physicians Assistant. Go see Dr. Faust...he will approve it.

Had my Pulminary testing this morning...PASSED have a slight obstruction probably due to weight he said...not bad for a new ex smoker of 40 years...now waiting for cardio appointment......

I found a new PCP today and she is going to write my letter of medical necessity and medical clearance. That's the last thing I need. Hopefully everything will be ready and submitting for insurance approval next week.

He is a Physicians Assistant. Go see Dr. Faust...he will approve it.
Mel1976 who's your surgeon?

Mel1976 who's your surgeon?

Dr Emil Graf at Banner Gateway Bariatric Center.

I using dr Chen at the same practice. How efficient are the lady's in the office with getting the insurance approvals?

I using dr Chen at the same practice. How efficient are the lady's in the office with getting the insurance approvals?

Mine was pretty quick. Once they got all the documents they needed it took less than a week to submit to insurance and then it took me another week for approval.

That would be nice if it would go that fast for me. But I have Cigna and think that they take a little longer for their approvals.

That would be nice if it would go that fast for me. But I have Cigna and think that they take a little longer for their approvals.

I have Aetna...it went faster than I thought it would.

Just wondering if any of the Arizona Sleevers have Cigna ? If so have long did it take to get approved. I am hoping that I will be able to get my surgery before Thanksgiving but would prefer closer to Veterans day. Any suggestions on how I can speed up the progress!

Edited by azjanie