Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello!

I know we are all having surgery to be healthy and to improve our daily living. BUT, is there one person, who you can't wait to show the new you when you lose the weight? A person who made your life miserable because they teased you, or someone who would be super excited for you? I would have to say, I can't wait to show a former best friend. I wasn't asked to be in her wedding because of my size, and she mentioned to others how "big" I had gotten. I am excited for her to see all of my hard work, even if she doesn't feel bad about what she did/said. Any of you have that one person you can't wait to show?

There are a few people, its 1 of many reasons why I am not talking about my upcoming surgery to to many people.

Lol yes I want everyone to see especially my girlfriend who needs the surgery also but makes excuses hopefully she will see my journal and just do it as she states.

Yes, I was at a family dinner and mentioned how my health isn't as good as it should be and it isn't easy to lose weight now a days...when my father in law pipped in for all to hear "Come with me and work in my attic and I will get that weight off you! Really?

I don't have anybody who did something like that......at least not to my face.

I like to say that we all probably have someone we want to see us with the weight gone. My biggest one was family members that and others that think they know everything......but basically I refocused to me, because after all, "it's all about me." LOL :P

Hello!

I know we are all having surgery to be healthy and to improve our daily living. BUT' date=' is there one person, who you can't wait to show the new you when you lose the weight? A person who made your life miserable because they teased you, or someone who would be super excited for you? I would have to say, I can't wait to show a former best friend. I wasn't asked to be in her wedding because of my size, and she mentioned to others how "big" I had gotten. I am excited for her to see all of my hard work, even if she doesn't feel bad about what she did/said. Any of you have that one person you can't wait to show?[/quote']

That is not a friend, what a shallow person she is, I have recently been the chief bridesmaid at my bestfriends wedding, I was the largest bm but we all looked stunning and she did, nt ask me because of my size, she asked me cos she loves me whatever size I am, I would, nt waste your energy on her!

Hahaha you are so right!!! I went from the skinny friend to the fat friend lol I was telling my fiance that I want to disappear for awhile and come back all skinny and show my new bod to my friend haha good luck to all!!!