Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

100 mile challenge

Ok, had a rest day today, only got in 3.24, mowing the lawn between floods and shovelling hail away from my doors. My total so far 65.74, my poor muscle in my right thigh is killing me, I hope I haven't messed it up. Probably won't do much tomorrow just stretching. Great job everyone!

Aww' date=' come on! Y'all trying to make us look COMPLETELY bad?! :)[/quote']

No, not at all. Fitness is just something I picked after losing the weight. I am no athlete in the traditional sense, but am a strong believer in dedication, discipline, believing in myself and not setting limits. I have found that believing you can do something is 90% of the way to achieving a goal. Happy fitness everyone. :)

Another rest day today and back at it tomorrow. This next week I am going for the 3 day on 1 day off approach. 5 days in a row of the type of exercise I did this last week is too tiring. And 2 days rest in a row (weekend) is probably not the best for training.

Here fiddleman' date='

I hope this can help your heeling process!

http://m.activebeat.co/your-health/10-ways-to-make-a-blister-heal-faster/?utm_source=google&utm_campaign=adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_keyword=blisters[/quote']

Thanks!! That list helped.

+3.5 miles of run on my treadmill today for 95.5 total. Felt good to have a relaxing run for about 25 min.

Well, I accomplished my goal this weekend of making 50 miles by Sunday night. I walked for 1.52 miles and rode the recumbent bike for 5.12 miles which put me at 6.64 miles today and a total so far of 51.6 miles. Feeling great!! I go Wednesday for my 1 month post op visit.

Well' date=' I accomplished my goal this weekend of making 50 miles by Sunday night. I walked for 1.52 miles and rode the recumbent bike for 5.12 miles which put me at 6.64 miles today and a total so far of 51.6 miles. Feeling great!! I go Wednesday for my 1 month post op visit.[/quote']

That is awesome!

Not much last two days. Gonna try to kick in another couple later tonight. 2.8 yesterday and today brakes total 53.1

Ya'll are all on pace to make the 100 miles. Way to go guys and gals.

My toe is somewhat better today. It's gone from deep purple to plum. I'm hoping by Tuesday it will be a nice lavender. My running ability has gone from impossible to improbable. I need it to be slightly better before I get back on it. I'm hoping by Tuesday.

Monday is my last work day...then I'll be on vacation for the rest of the month...right up until surgery on the 30th. I was hoping to spend that time trail running, soaking in the jacuzzi and napping....with the occasional piece of pecan pie thrown in for good measure. Yeah...that's my moderation y'all. But looks like I'll have to take a cardiac stress test next week to get clearance for my surgery. My resting HR is so low they're a little suspicious of it. Funny...I always hated going to the doctors office when I was obese because I felt suspect.....now that I'm in good shape, I'm still suspect.

Half of the month is over and I'm up to 49 miles. Ran 3.1 miles nonstop today.

Okay, clicked off another 5 miles! Pretty proud of my non-exercising self! LOL

TOTAL 58.1

Happy Monday to all!

This weekend was filled with activities but none of which I can put into miles! 45 mins of Zumba on Friday , 30 mins playing soccer with my child on sat and batting cages and bowling. So still 19 miles until tomorrow.

I did 5.19 miles today, and my total is 55.87 miles. I need to average 3 miles a day until September 30th, and I'll hit the century mark.

So you walk outside ' date=' treadmill, what? To walk 8.5 miles is like 2 hrs. You have got it covered!!![/quote']

I walk in the mall before it opens, outside, up and down every aisle in the grocery store and costco, up and down the stairs...LOL I walk everywhere I can!

Sent from my iPad using VST