Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Omg Omg Omg i got Approved

Aww soo sorry that it's taking sooo long but like you said you are sooo close so hang in there you will be telling us about your surgery date very soon you'll see =) it' ok 2 vent thats why we are here 2 support each other ....trust me i too had 2 vent yesterday hehe \●/

Thanks Bethzy143....I love the support..keeps me from losing it completely LOL!!! I sure will update as soon as Ik (~_~)

Well finally got the call....My surgery date is officially 10/21....excited anxious & relieved LOL!!!

I told you =) woohoooo Congrats doing a happy dance 4 you lol

I told you =) woohoooo Congrats doing a happy dance 4 you lol

Ikr!!! U sure did tell me.....now jus waiting on the day to come & gettin everything together....no pre-op diet which is great.....thanks for ur support girly :)

Well finally got the call....My surgery date is officially 10/21....excited anxious & relieved LOL!!!
yay woohoo congrats. You are a day before mine yay!!!!! Good luck hun

So hw's everyone doin do far??

Queenie-Shelle how are you feeling your day is getting closer and closer =) i feel great recovery has been pretty good for me i have started the gym on monday i did feel really tired and hurting all over but it is to be expected as the body is still recovering i have started adding more foods back into my diet like turkey ham, chicken sausages, eggs, cream of wheat, cheese, oatmeal, i can finally drink my Protein Shake not all but atleast 6 oz of it, i tried mashed potatoes but don't want to get too attached to it bcuz of carbs, and i made turkey meatballs which my family loves but i was actually able to eat 1 1/2 myself, boneless grilled chicken, homemade chicken Soup my momma made me =) i have tolerated pretty much everything well being 4 weeks out it's gotten better i even had chilli's from Wendy's a bit spicy for my but ok. I posted a pic on sunday night of my before and now even though i'm only 4 weeks out i am loving my results already i'm not sure if you got 2 see them i hope everyone is doing great i haven't seen any update from shellbelle after the surgery i'm praying everything is well ♥♥♥ oh i have a new drink i am in love with now the

O.N.E. Coconut Water it has only 45 calories and 8g sugars i just can't tolerate water like before maybe when i am further out i'll go back to being normal with just plain water which i looooooved b4 surgery but idk even putting crystal light in my water just isn't working either i find it too sweet now, we'll see what happens lol

I have my date it's coming shortly and my journey is about to begin. Dec. 11 is my date I'm just waiting for my aporoval from insurance company. I hope and pray that I get approved.

Queenie-Shelle how are you feeling your day is getting closer and closer =) i feel great recovery has been pretty good for me i have started the gym on monday i did feel really tired and hurting all over but it is to be expected as the body is still recovering i have started adding more foods back into my diet like turkey ham' date=' chicken sausages, eggs, cream of wheat, cheese, oatmeal, i can finally drink my Protein Shake not all but atleast 6 oz of it, i tried mashed potatoes but don't want to get too attached to it bcuz of carbs, and i made turkey meatballs which my family loves but i was actually able to eat 1 1/2 myself, boneless grilled chicken, homemade chicken Soup my momma made me =) i have tolerated pretty much everything well being 4 weeks out it's gotten better i even had chilli's from Wendy's a bit spicy for my but ok. I posted a pic on sunday night of my before and now even though i'm only 4 weeks out i am loving my results already i'm not sure if you got 2 see them i hope everyone is doing great i haven't seen any update from shellbelle after the surgery i'm praying everything is well ♥♥♥ oh i have a new drink i am in love with now the

O.N.E. Coconut Water it has only 45 calories and 8g sugars i just can't tolerate water like before maybe when i am further out i'll go back to being normal with just plain water which i looooooved b4 surgery but idk even putting crystal light in my water just isn't working either i find it too sweet now, we'll see what happens lol[/quote']

I am so glad u r doin so well...its awesome... I will be able to ask u for advice....I am nervous, excited, & anxious....I have lab work on 10/14 & my egd 10/17........fast approaching.....bt I am ready!!! :)

I am so glad u r doin so well...its awesome... I will be able to ask u for advice....I am nervous' date=' excited, & anxious....I have lab work on 10/14 & my egd 10/17........fast approaching.....bt I am ready!!! :)[/quote']

Of course, i'll be glad 2 help in any way i can =) wow quickly approaching indeed that is awesome ...you are ready you got this, no worries ;)

Of course' date=' i'll be glad 2 help in any way i can =) wow quickly approaching indeed that is awesome ...you are ready you got this, no worries ;)[/quote']

Thank you so much Bethzy143....said my prayer & ur right no worries...I got this....especially with support frm you, this site, & family ......I'm gonna be all good...10/21 starts the new me!!!!! (~.~)

Thank you so much Bethzy143....said my prayer & ur right no worries...I got this....especially with support frm you' date=' this site, & family ......I'm gonna be all good...10/21 starts the new me!!!!! (~.~)[/quote']

Ur welcome i can't waiiiit i am soo excited 4 you \●/ woohooo....i am going to post here the pics i posted before trust me they keep me motivated =)

Thats me before and now that pic on the right is from last sunday =) i still got a loooong way 2 goo but i am sooo happy with the results i am seeing.

HW 250

CW 200

[ATTACH]19473[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19474[/ATTACH]

post-60480-13838396191976_thumb.png

post-60480-13838396192847_thumb.png

I am so glad u r doin so well...its awesome... I will be able to ask u for advice....I am nervous' date=' excited, & anxious....I have lab work on 10/14 & my egd 10/17........fast approaching.....bt I am ready!!! :)[/quote']

My pre-op appointment is on 10/14 as well :-)