Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My favorite pair of sliver jeans are too big. I got a 31 about two months ago and now even with a belt they are falling down. It doesn't help that I have no hips or butt. But I love these jeans... Guess I'll have to wait a while before I get new ones. :-(

Oh what a terrible, sad story...lol

Just think of how happy you will be when you get to buy the new pair in a much smaller size!

I would say that is a good problem...lol

I LOVE Silver jeans...I know they aren't inexpensive, but may be worth getting a new, smaller size...

Have you considered getting a pair second hand? Ebay? or craigslist? I had an entire closet of torrid clothing, that no longer fit me, and I will tell you that my local domestic violence shelter residents were more than happy to have them. I felt good passing on my stuff to someone that could really use them, even though I was sad that some things were "faves". I knew they would make someone else really happy. And I will NEVER need stuff in those sizes again.

I have gone to value world 3 times so far. It's a thrift store and you can sign up for a coupon to get 50 present off lol yesterday I got 4 really nice pairs of jeans name brand for 2 bucks each and 2 white pairs of dress pants WHITE hahaha my first pair thin and they were practically brand new for 2 bucks each! Go check out your local value world or thrift store its worth it till you get to goal and can buy new clothing congrats on your weight loss

jeans are too big

Heyher

sob, sob :(

as billy joel would say "only the good die young ;) "

sounds like those jeans are super special in your heart :wub:

i would keep them as a "reminder" of days past

i never kept my old clothes, i wish i had

when i reached goal - i had nothing to show from the past

i went to the plus size area at Kohl's

pulled out the 2X blue jeans i always bought (common pair of jeans, easy to find)

went into the changing room, took my jeans off and put the big ones on - i just stared at myself in disbelief :o

then i took them off, put my regular jeans back on - with the 2X over them - i didn't know who was in the mirror

bought the 2X - walked in a daze to cash register, and sat in my car for about 10 minutes

it was an out of body experience

i am keeping those jeans forever in my closet

kathy

i reread my post - i've been sitting here remembering that experience with tears in my eyes

thats ok - i/you want to sometimes remember the past

sadly,

kathy

My favorite pair of sliver jeans are too big. I got a 31 about two months ago and now even with a belt they are falling down. It doesn't help that I have no hips or butt. But I love these jeans... Guess I'll have to wait a while before I get new ones. :-(

LOL I feel your pain. I found the "perfect" jeans and quickly found them to be too big (poor me. lol ) I searched on ebay and found the exact same jeans, in smaller sizes, new - for a fraction of the cost. Then proceeded to sell my bigger ones as gently used.

tie 'em on with bailer twine and rock on...

I admit that I have some work slacks that I can swim in and still wear. I hoide the size (as best I can) with a sports jacket.

Just don't want to waste a lot of cash on "interim wear"... but I know I'll have to soon!

What size would you be next?..if it is a size I have in my closet, I'd be happy to send to you :-)

What size would you be next?..if it is a size I have in my closet' date=' I'd be happy to send to you :-)[/quote']

I guess right now I would be a 29 or size 8.

I'm gunna do some jean shopping tonight. If I find something I like ill post a pic. Probably wont be silver jeans.

Stupid wedding eating up my clothes money. ;-)

SIX WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!

I know my local salvation army has a half price day once a week, and ALL clothing is half price. I have found some really cute things there for just a few dollars. My daughter got a beautiful formal dress for her 6th grade dance last summer for less than $10, and it was new with tags, and priced at nearly $200. We also have a local domestic violence shelter that has a thrift store, all clothing is $1, and some weeks it's only $.50. I bought 10 pair of Ambercrombie, and American Eagle jeans there in sizes 8/10 for this winter. I'm already down to a 12, and the 8/10 is my final goal. So for $5 I was able to get a nice little start to my winter clothes. Oh and I also bought some shirts in a med, thinking they would be great for when I get to goal, and guess what? I'm wearing one of those med shirts today. :D I thought for sure I would have to be at least another 15 or so pounds down before they fit, and they are already fitting and looking great on me. When I tried it on, just to see how far I needed to go to wear it, I started crying. My husband was soooo confused that I was crying because it fit. He thought I was crying because it didn't fit. LOL then he saw it and was amazed. He tells me all the time how great I look, but sometimes it takes something like an NSV to make me realize how far I've come. I saw my reflection in a store window and didn't recognize myself at first, it was crazy.