Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is so hard.im still on liquids and its getting boring.I knownits whats best for me right now while inheal.im just having a bad day. Went grocery shopping for my family n omg it was hard.went to target, bought a smoothie, took a drink and realized it had seeds in it.so gav it to my mom.got an icee, took a sip n didnt feel great.found out its carbonated.Im just bored.chicken broth &fruit punch g2 gatorade & sf Jello $

& popcicles all are pretty much same flavors over n over n im getting tired.I literally felt like sleeping all day.didnt want to think about my liquids.sorry for all this its just how I feel.I need some suggestions on other things to add to diet.cant do Protein Shakes yet.cant tolerate it very well.still vomit I try some everday tho.

It gets better! But at this point you just gotta suck it up cause even if there is something you actually really want to eat... It's going to make you feel horrible (physically) if you try it! Lol I learned my lesson with refried Beans. Dr said puréed so I tried beans... No one bothered to tell me to dilute it!!! Oh the agony lol..

You'll get through this - you pretty much have to lol

I know suck it up is common in my house. Lol. I was just having a day. But I got through it and I feel a little better as I lay down for bed.thanks

I have a few suggestions..Campbells has a beefy mushroom broth Soup that is good you do have to strain it becuase it does has some chunks. Delish.. depending o how much Water you put in it depends on its consistency thick or thin it was the best thing I ate in a long time. To me it was like eating a steak. Lol. Also there is a greek yogurt made by dannon it is a lite and fit type..toasted coconut and vanilla it is good no chunks and so yummy. Hang in there and if you find anything good pass it on

Is yogurt part of liquids stage???

I would check with your dr recommendation but I have had yogurt since my surgery. That is what they served me on day 2 in the hospital. NO fruit or chunks is the criteria for the yogurt. Are you still on a mostly clear liquid diet? Again check with your Dr but I can give you the run down of the list of acceptable food I have if you want

Im on day 6. Go get some greek yogurt vannila or plane. Powerade zero fruit punch for Water make sure u sip all day. Protein Drink from costco buy a case of either choc or vanilla. You shoukd be good. I bought the magic bullet blender and put my chocolate Protein and some ice and make a smooth milkshake. Its not bad. Right now im having a cup of coffee with half and half and sweet n low. I dont think im supposed to have caffein or half half at this stage but i will try it then after drink water the rest if the day.

Found out Starbucks has a caffeine free sugar free tea option, passion tea no sugar. It is tart and herby, but man oh man is it good!

Just wanted to weigh in and say I know how you feel! I'm Day 5 post op and today has been my crankiest day. I'm just OVER it. And yet there is no "over it." I'm stuck with it. I'm going back to bed myself....

Had panera tomatoe Soup. 8 table spoons brought the rest home. What a great taste 6 days post op. eat some tomorrow and the next day with one cup lol

Oh goodness am I glad I'm not the only one feeling some kinda way about this darn "fluids only" post op diet. I'm on day 6 as well, and I predict by weeks end I will lick a hamburger patty or something. This is difficult, but knowing I'm not alone makes it a lil more bearable lol

I'm on full liquid and I nw am sick of cream soup..yogurt..I tried grits yesterday day thinned wit cream n sum butter..I appreciate the different texture. .but I don't wanna do them today..so ill hv cranberry juice and yogurt. ..smh

Its amazing to see the different liquid diets people are on. I WISH my doc would allow me to have yogurt. I have my one week follow up tomorrow, and I pray that by some miracle my doc says "go ahead and have some yogurt" I'd be so happy, I'd cry!

Had panera tomatoe Soup. 8 table spoons brought the rest home. What a great taste 6 days post op. eat some tomorrow and the next day with one cup lol

I love their black bean soup puréed when I was on full liquids.