Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Melbourne Chat Thread!!!!

Gday Gals,

My Costs

2006 Insurance premium $1200 12 month waiting period

2007 Insurance premium $1300

Surgery fee $3500

sleep Study $ 95 not claimable

Surgeon consults $100 after claiming some back

Dietician $60 not claimable

Optifast $120 at chemist warehouse (Best price @ $40 per box)

Respiratory physician was bulkbilled

Plus lost days income at work for days lost attending appointments, as I am casually employed.

Susannah

and worth every $$$$$:rose:

Hi Everyone, I have lost 5 kgs in the nine days I have been on Optifast!:clap2: It has been so hot and I have bben walking everywhere. Proud of myself, but I am still a fatty boombah!:biggrin1: Susannah

He Fee and all, I am assuming those not from Melbourne can also chat on this thread? Chat away Sydney siders and sand gropers etc etc!!!! Susannah:biggrin1:

He Fee and all, I am assuming those not from Melbourne can also chat on this thread? Chat away Sydney siders and sand gropers etc etc!!!! Susannah:biggrin1:

Hey Susannah.....yeah anyone can chat on here...lol.....

Thats great on your 5 kg weight loss:)...the countdown is on

How is everyone going? I cant wait till fri for the long weekend!!!! Anyone going away?

Great start Susannah!

How fantastic is this rain. The lawn already looks green again and I havent had to bucket 20 gazillion buckets of Water out from the shower today!

We all shower with five buckets in the shower, virtually NO Water goes down the plughole! Our garden is thriving and looks gorgeous but someone dobbed us in to South East Water as water cheats! We got investigated, lol. Then we got a big thumbs up for using our grey water on the garden.

ah yeah im loving the rain...especially when u dont care about walking outside in it when its still so humid and warm:)

Good on you Jacqui for doing that with your buckets,that would take up alot of time

Thanks Fee.

I'm so happy with my band and my results so far. I do think I need another fill though, I am still eating more than I think I should be able to, and I can eat ANYTHING. But I guess I have to be patient and I will get to my perfect fill level in time.

On another note, thank goodness its a short week at work this week :clap2:

Hi "She Smiles" and welcome to our very supportive and friendly Aussie group.

Fee.... my Mum or my husband look after the children when im at work. My husband also works shift work so we try to work things out.

At least its nice $ working Public Holidays.

------------------------------------------------

yet to be banded

1st Consult: Dr Nottle 12/2/07

Dietician : 14/2/07

Physician: 14/2/07