Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hillary Clinton, First Woman President of the US. Would you vote for her?

HI,

No way I would vote for Hilary. Never liked her or what she stands for. I would love to see a top woman candidate run for office. IT would be refreshing to have a woman president.

Babs in TX

HI,

No way I would vote for Hilary. Never liked her or what she stands for. I would love to see a top woman candidate run for office. IT would be refreshing to have a woman president.

Babs in TX

What does she stand for?

I would definitely vote for a woman if she was the best. I would vote for Hillary, but it does depend on who else is running.

ON HILLARY? NO!NO! A THOUSAND TIMES NO!

Yes, on a woman or black or white, red or yellow. And, whatever race or religion they happen to be, with the exception of a radical Islamist! No atheists please they tend to be leftists:) Just kidding NOT!:P

She stands for women who choose to stand by their philandering men. LOL

Babs in TX

So she believes in the sanctity of marriage and her vows of "til Death Do Us Part". How criminal!!!:faint:

I don't know if I would vote for Hillary; it would depend on who is running against her. I am still for Obama- I really don't like Hillary, but I would like a woman president one day. OBAMA for PRESIDENT- I think he cares more for America than Hillary. Hillary is more business as usual and I think that she was instrumental in the passing of NAFTA and sat on the Wal-Mart board of directors at one time. It appears that Hillary is out for her own interests and whomever can do for her. She seems to do anything for a vote. She is for the war when it's popular and lacks the integrity that Obama has. She has definitely turned me off. She also lacks the charisma that her husband has.

Hillary....heck no! She is to wishy washy, just like her husband depends on the way the political wind is plowing is how she votes.... no more bombing bandage factory's and playing with cigars......

So she believes in the sanctity of marriage and her vows of "til Death Do Us Part". How criminal!!!:faint:

I don't believe her decision to stay with the philanderer had anything to do with the sanctity of marriage. She knew where her bread was buttered....

Babs in TX

I don't believe her decision to stay with the philanderer had anything to do with the sanctity of marriage. She knew where her bread was buttered....

Babs in TX

Actually, everything I've read about the Clintons personal life says that she is truly, deeply in love with Bill. I know that sounds contrary to Hillary's tough demeanor, but that's what everyone who knows them well has to say - even the people who worked for them and didn't especially have a warm, fuzzy spot for Hillary. I just finished reading Bill and Hillary - The Marriage. It was very enlightening - not particularly "pro Clinton" at all.

Babs in TX

It's rather amazing to me that we are so willing to decide what people are thinking, and yes I know both sides do it.

I mean, it didn't help her much to stay with him, look at the flack she takes for it. From people who do talk about the sancity of marriage and all.

And there is a part of me that imagines it would have been a huge scandal, and just another point to hammer them on, if she had left.

I would definitely vote for a woman if she were the best qualified for the position.

I would definitely NOT ever vote for Hillary.