Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Day has come !

Well, I called Nancy at TLBC explained the situationand she said all should be good. If it gets worse to come to Toronto on Monday. It feel better then yesterday so I hope it will be ok.

two weeks to Egypt !!!

Yasmina,

It is not common or uncommon for some people to get infections of the incisions site. But it sounds like you have it well in hand just look for the area to not get red and hot. If it does call the clinic.

Yasmina, sounds like you have control of the situation. The drugs will help to kill the cold too! Hope you are doing well and have a speedy recovery!

well it is getting better, the redness is going away and it is not as sore. Thank god, I really did not want to jump on a plane to Toronto. My doctor here said she will give me the forms to claim the air fare from ohip. I am sure I will not qualify. I will let you know what happens.

Yasmina that sounds awful! At least you were smart enough to get your self to the hospital as soon as you did.

I am sure you will be fine in a couple weeks for you trip to Egypt.

Just hang in there!

I think it is going to be fine. About 1/2 the redness is gone and it is not that sore anymore. The Dr. at emerg took a black marker and drew around the redness, He said it it goes outside the line come back.

I did call the clinic on Friday, they told me to double up on two times I took the meds and go to Toronto if by Monday there is no improvement. I was having a hart attack !:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Well there needs to be meds for crazy people like me. I was so scared that something was wrong. My Dr. said it looks way better, a little pink , not really sore. I was thinking should I fly down for them to look at it ? My Dr. gave me another run of meds and said don't worry . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am so glad to hear it is clearing up that is awesome Yasmina.... You are going to have a blast in Egypt I am so envious... green with envy... literally green

It is a little weird, It has a little bit of a burn every so often. It seems to get worse after I have been moving around lots. Still on the meds, my Dr said it looks good, It is still a little red but it is about two inches below the port incision. The incision it's self healed great. Not red at all ! I am wondering if it is an irratation from what is inside. Does not hurt to touch anymore