Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 Weeks post op lately smell of chicken made me nauseus.. Why?

I used to love chicken.. Even after surgery chicken broth was my favorite., lately the smell of chicken is so gross to me. I fell like I am smelling this birds at the farm.. What happened? Anyone with the same felling?

I used to love chicken.. Even after surgery chicken broth was my favorite., lately the smell of chicken is so gross to me. I fell like I am smelling this birds at the farm.. What happened? Anyone with the same felling?

I am sure that if enough people replied you would find that if it wasn't chicken it would be something else they can no longer stand. It is very important that we keep our diet diversified so this doesn't happen. With that said it is because hind sight is 20/20 and I have learned the same thing! :( Change your diet up and move on to some different foods and alternate them so you don't get burned out on them. :)

I am on fish fillets now, not allowed to eat beaf yet.,tofu, green peas, Beans, lentils and Greek yogurt what else?? So tempted to eat some carbs :-(

Try some shrimp or crab meat. Scallops are great and yummy! Find some more savory Soups. Do you have a Whole Foods by you? They have some fantastic soups there that will make you happy happy happy! Don't eat the carbs!! They will slow your weight loss down and you have worked so hard! Go to www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

she has some wonderful foods on there also on pintrest you can find some other stuff. Google high Protein recipes there is a wealth of recipes out there. Make some egg muffins those are terrific also! :)

Try some shrimp or crab meat. Scallops are great and yummy! Find some more savory Soups. Do you have a Whole Foods by you? They have some fantastic soups there that will make you happy happy happy! Don't eat the carbs!! They will slow your weight loss down and you have worked so hard! Go to www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

she has some wonderful foods on there also on pintrest you can find some other stuff. Google high Protein recipes there is a wealth of recipes out there. Make some egg muffins those are terrific also! :)

Thanks! For all the suggestions. I will try them :-)