Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beast Creatine

Has anyone tried Beast Creatine?

They don't do free samples so cant taste it first. Any good opinions on this product? it's rated one of the best creatines.

I have not tried any creatine style Proteins because I understand that they form a gel in your stomach and then release the Protein over a slower time frame, this seems like it would be difficult for sleevers as there isn't enough room in there for this kind of thing and I would be afraid the gel would stop you from getting other necessary nutrients in. So, I am curious have you used creatines before and if so how did it go.

I have not tried any creatine style Proteins because I understand that they form a gel in your stomach and then release the Protein over a slower time frame, this seems like it would be difficult for sleevers as there isn't enough room in there for this kind of thing and I would be afraid the gel would stop you from getting other necessary nutrients in. So, I am curious have you used creatines before and if so how did it go.

Creatine doesn't have Protein in it. I took it a few years ago in pill form but this is a powder and you drink it. I never heard of it geling in your stomach. The only thing I was wondering about this product is how it tastes.

http://www.vitacost.com/beast-sports-nutrition-creature/?prSrching=0

Creatine doesn't have Protein in it. I took it a few years ago in pill form but this is a powder and you drink it. I never heard of it geling in your stomach. The only thing I was wondering about this product is how it tastes.

http://www.vitacost.com/beast-sports-nutrition-creature/?prSrching=0

See what the vendors return policy is.. most of the time if it doesn't taste good or gives you an allergic reaction they will take it back and refund you your $$$

Woops I was thinking of casein sorry about that. Guess I should make sure i'm fully awake before I post, lol.

Casein is a Protein I use a lot at night since it's slow release. I've had good results from it and I think "Fiddleman" on here uses it as well. As I'm sure others do on here too. I've not heard any complaints.

As for Creatine.....I've used it off an on, but I'm not 100% educated on it. What I know is this.....

1) Drink even more Water than the typical sleever as it redirects some Water to muscles to help you get that extra rep or two and for repair afterwards. So you still want plenty of water left for vital organs and bodily functions.

2) You normally want to use it in the morning or after a workout and some people say that it needs to be taken with some carbs. I think I read that one member on here "Mark!" takes it before a workout too and I think he's had good results.

3) After taking it for a week or two, you will put on a couple of pounds.....but this will be water weight. Since you are consuming more water and retaining a little more, it's natural to put on a couple of pounds of water weight. But as quick as it makes the scales go up, it can make them go down too once you're off of creatine for a week or two.