Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My husband is killing me!

Funniest thing I have read in' date=' I don't know when. I am stealing this!!!! LMAO

[/quote']

Agreed!

I would take it and puree that bacon! Mmmmmm......liquid bacon! Seriously, the smell of bacon nearly gives me "blood flow" to certain parts of my body! ;) Love it!!! I would hate to have to smell that right after the sleeve and not be able to partake. I feel for ya GBFree!

Seriously' date=' the smell of bacon nearly gives me "blood flow" to certain parts of my body! ;) Love it!!!![/quote']

:D

post-43821-13813668891831_thumb.jpg

Did somebody say BACON!! Omg it's my favorite I'm like the dog from the commercial from begging strips.. All that porcine yumminess makes this girl happy.. I only eat it once in a while so it's just that much better..

You know, a couple years ago for Christmas, one of my cousins bought gave another guy cousin a "bacon box". It had bacon things in it I've never dreamed of. Like bacon gum. That's an idea that seems safe on liquids;)

Ah, your not supposed to chew gum..At least that is what I was told by my team because it gets the acids flowing in your stomach and causes bubbles.....causes you to burp a lot!!!

you guys are funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah' date=' your not supposed to chew gum..At least that is what I was told by my team because it gets the acids flowing in your stomach and causes bubbles.....causes you to burp a lot!!!

you guys are funny!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

LOL....yeah, no gum....but bacon's ok. How about bacon flavored soda....as long as it's flat?

I adore and love bacon...and eat it probably 3 to 4 times a week!

no Soda either....You will give yourself extreme gas...It can be very painful to drink soda.....Let it sit on your counter until it loses the fizz and try it then....But no gum and no soda......You have not got a lot of room to waste room with gas and air ( burps )

All the best!

I was at costco yesterday and had to go sit down because I almost passed out. Got a diet lemonade and sat down in the cafeteria part. I never have eaten the junk they sell (except the hotdogs until I realized one had 500 calories!) but I was surrounded with smells of pizza, churros, and other savory goodness.

It was weird because it all smelled really good.....but I didn't want any. When you consider I haven't eaten any food and been on nothing but liquids for a month no, that's quite extraordinary.

Long live my sleeve!

I was at costco yesterday and had to go sit down because I almost passed out. Got a diet lemonade and sat down in the cafeteria part. I never have eaten the junk they sell (except the hotdogs until I realized one had 500 calories!) but I was surrounded with smells of pizza' date=' churros, and other savory goodness.

It was weird because it all smelled really good.....but I didn't want any. When you consider I haven't eaten any food and been on nothing but liquids for a month no, that's quite extraordinary.

Long live my sleeve![/quote']

I'm feeling the same way. I went out last night with family to a Mexican joint. Ordered a cup of brothy Soup and I really enjoyed Just the broth. It seems that I'm ok to eat as my plan dictates. The other meals looked great, but I wasn't even tempted by the chips and salsa. Oh, and they always serve drinks with straws.... I caught myself after 2 or 3 sips....no harm. Anyway, not being tempted to eat the meals I cook for my hubbie, or anything off plan is true freedom for me and I'm celebrating that for today.

P

SeaGirl - you are very strong. I have a hard time not eating what I cook for my husband. Good for your control!

I'm on day 8 of my post-op liquid diet...

And he's in the kitchen cooking bacon!

Now my head is screaming

BACON!!!!!!

FEED ME BACON!!!

Now I have the task of convincing my head that the Protein shake taste better! Wish me luck.

I feel for you. My boyfriend has made more home made pies than i have produced bowel movements since surgery! Last night while baking an incredible smelling peach pie he asked me to pay the pizza guy when he arrived! I finally put my foot down and said no. Ive had nothing but shakes for five freakin weeks!