Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Everyone! Newbie here!

Hi everyone!! My name is Belle. I just had my consult with my surgeon monday for the sleeve. I am doing my nutrition appointment this saturday, the ekg,egd,us,chest xray and blood work on the 16th, psych eval the 19th and then meet with the surgeon again to start my liquid diet on the 24th. I am tentativly scheduled to be sleeved on the 4th of Sept.

I am excited and a little scared. Strangely i am more worried about the egd then the surgury its self...lol

B

Welcome BelleStarr! There are so many wonderful people on here that are open and forthcoming with their experiences. Utilize the search engines, ask questions, and find comfort from those who are getting sleeved with you or who have already experienced the sleeve.

Wish you the best! And congrats on your decision!

Welcome Bella.. You came to the right place for support and information. I am still preop as well.. I am super excited.. It's been a long time coming for me.. I started my process in January.. And I am scheduled for August 27th.. I hope all goes well for you.. And if you ever have any questions there are plenty of people on here that can give you advice.

sleeved on the 4th of Sept. - excited and a little scared.

Belle

hi there

your not alone

many/most sleevers were nervous, scared prior to WLS :mellow:

but...........you are probably very excited too!!!!

look forward to having a healthier, happier, longer life - you deserve it all :)

follow the many "rules" that go along with surgery, then you have to continue for the rest of your life

try not to worry about the egd (easier said than done :unsure: )

laying bets that you will be successful with your sleeve :)

almost forgot :angry:

welcome to the neighborhood!!! ;)

good luck

kathy

Welcome to the group Bellestar. I had my egd a couple days ago and it went fine. No pain afterwards at all, throat just felt a little funny , that's all.

Welcome to the group! I hope you find this site as informative as I did, both pre-op and post-op. Best wishes for you!

Thanks Everyone. I have been "lurking " around here for a few months until I was for sure this was a done deal for me!!

I look forward to sharing this journey with others who are going through it also.