Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wanted : New at home DVD challenge

Hi folks - I am looking for a new at home DVD program that will be done 3-4 days a week. Can you deliver on this request?

I have completed all the workouts in "Be your own gym" (BYOG) with Mark Lauren over the last 12 weeks.

http://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Your-Own-Gym/dp/B00AM7EQYC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375835818&sr=8-2&keywords=be+your+own+gym

I have the book too. There are 100s of exercises in the book where the DVD set has up to 4 exercises per workout session.

It was awesome! I dropped about 20 lbs from may 2013 and am so much stronger with good muscle definition. Body fat % dropped way down. But I am not done yet in my vision of fitness. No where near done.

BYOG has 9 programs of beginner, intermediate and advanced. I spent about 3 weeks on each level of 3 programs for a total of about 9 weeks. I've been on advanced for about 3 weeks now and will continue for a few more weeks.

However, now I want something new that meets the following criteria:

1. Harder and challenging - advanced BYOG was a challenge, but now I am conditioned to it. Need something harder. I can do clapping push-ups. I can do jumping lunges. Give me something harder!!

2. Progressive - I want to improve over time. I want it to make me even better at cross fit.

3. Strength based - I want to get stronger and not necessarily conditioned as P90x, insanity or t25 might offer. I do not need to lose any weight (currently 5'11" @ 175 lb), so want to exclusively convert any remaining fat into muscle and gain some more lean muscle weight.

4. Short sessions - workout maximum 30 minutes. Prefer 20 minutes of workout and 20 minutes of warmup, stretch, cool down. I work 12 hour days so have about 1 hour of free time a day to dedicate to fitness. I liked BYOG because each workout was max 20 minutes, but we hit it hard in those 20 minutes with body weight exercises.

5. Few days a week - I have 3-4 days open to follow a DVD program. Other 2-3 days a week are reserved for cross fit at a box.

Before making recommendations, please do go click n the link to see what BYOG offers so recommendations are appropriate.

Thanks for your help guys. I prefer a DVD program over free form because I want the progressive structure. I like being told what to do and being motivated by a trainer.

I would like someone to come out with an at home "Crossfit" using only common household items. I would definitely buy that DVD. There's something for you to work on Fiddle ;)

Perhaps Insanity Fast and Furious is a good program. Not sure. I like that it is 20 minutes long.

http://www.amazon.com/INSANITY-Fast-Furious-DVD-Workout/dp/B004PAS756/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375840536&sr=8-2&keywords=crossfit+dvd